British Speedway Forum

So Matt wants C Holders visa sorted well before the start of the season. Is he aware that is only 5 or 6 weeks to the start of the season and he has to deal with a government agency, not the most efficient of organisations.

You can say that again... :nono:

So because Poole will be affected by this Matt Ford wants the points limit lowered! Or they refuse to run with guests! There is nothing this man won't do to try and manipulate the rule book to his way. Tell you what don't run with guests and forfeit your matches then. I'm sure if there was an issue with the Danish riders and Lynn were in difficulties with Iversen and Bjerre then Ford would be fine with that wouldn't he. Well unlucky. Play by the rules for a change

• Like 8

I know it's Poole and we love to take the mickey but this is getting ridiculous. With the election looming this wretched government are desperate to prove they've got their Doc Martens on where immigration is concerned because UKIP are about to ram it up their chuff sideways. Their answer, make life as difficult as possible for non EU folks wanting to ply their trade in this country. Unfortunately the perceived problem they wish they could address is coming from the EU which they can do diddly squat about whilst we are a member. Their answer, give the innocent a kicking.

Reknaws.

Edited by Wolfsbane
  • Like 3

So because Poole will be affected by this Matt Ford wants the points limit lowered! Or they refuse to run with guests! There is nothing this man won't do to try and manipulate the rule book to his way. Tell you what don't run with guests and forfeit your matches then. I'm sure if there was an issue with the Danish riders and Lynn were in difficulties with Iversen and Bjerre then Ford would be fine with that wouldn't he. Well unlucky. Play by the rules for a change

All anyone ever moans about is the number of guests in speedway. So why on earth would Poole want to run with guests for 2 of the best riders in the league. I don't think replacing Holder and Ward with Nicholls and Harris will go down too well with Poole fans or the fans of the tracks they are visiting. It would put me off watching them at Swindon and there is no doubt crowds would be down everywhere. Who would want that for any clubs in the Elite.

You hatred for Poole is embarrassing. I bet you don't feel as strongly about your own club as you do them. Who do you support by the way because I can honestly say i've never seen you post anything unless its somehow related to Poole. Thats a genuine question.

• Like 3

Edited by mdmc82

If the rules were followed then Poole and other clubs wouldn't be in this situation.

• Like 4

All anyone ever moans about is the number of guests in speedway. So why on earth would Poole want to run with guests for 2 of the best riders in the league. I don't think replacing Holder and Ward with Nicholls and Harris will go down too well with Poole fans or the fans of the tracks they are visiting. It would put me off watching them at Swindon and there is no doubt crowds would be down everywhere. Who would want that for any clubs in the Elite.

You hatred for Poole is embarrassing. I bet you don't feel as strongly about your own club as you do them. Who do you support by the way because I can honestly say i've never seen you post anything unless its somehow related to Poole. Thats a genuine question.

From what I can remember I believe it's Ipswich. Will stand to be cocorrected tho.

Jeez your anti poole swipes are getting rather boring. You are begining to sound just like Naijer in a different way, i think you two should get a room, you'd be suited.. you might even get to like eachother !! :rofl::rofl: For the record, NO, Matt does not want to run with guests, its not really the way to win the league..

Jeez your anti poole swipes are getting rather boring. You are begining to sound just like Naijer in a different way, i think you two should get a room, you'd be suited.. you might even get to like eachother !! :rofl::rofl: For the record, NO, Matt does not want to run with guests, its not really the way to win the league..

Best give the trophy from last year back then 😉 as you used guests then

• Like 5

I think we should give the league title to Belle Vue this year

Why? Has Fricke got a visa? ;)

So in other words if Holder can't ride Lord Ford wants the points limit lowered as he won't be able to source a replacement number one.

If Matt Ford and Poole want to build a team to a lower points limit, then let them...

Everyone else can keep to the current points limit :t:

• Like 2

Seems to me that a few Aussies need to become Polish citizens!

Best give the trophy from last year back then as you used guests then

Can't be helped mate. Its not the way to win the league but needs must an all that. And any other club in the same position would have done the same thing.