British Speedway Forum

I can see Ward heading to Swindon to replace AM and then heading back to Poole next season.

Unless the deal with Magic was always to ride until Ward was able to return.

Poole should get shot of Watt and bring back Pawlicki, even excusing his injuries Watts declining pretty fast and wouldnt be surprised to see him end up PL soon.

I can see Ward heading to Swindon to replace AM and then heading back to Poole next season.

Unless the deal with Magic was always to ride until Ward was able to return.

Poole should get shot of Watt and bring back Pawlicki, even excusing his injuries Watts declining pretty fast and wouldnt be surprised to see him end up PL soon.

I said we should have signed Pawlicki (or Milik) instead of Watt at the start of the season and was quite forcefully informed it was basically about costs. Davey is far cheaper to employ apparently so he was in and others out.

(And yes I'm aware you have stated that Milik didn't want to ride in the UK this year before you mention it again Skids).

I'd concentrate:-)

Punctuation (and debate) are not Starry69's strong points CR :lol:

I said we should have signed Pawlicki (or Milik) instead of Watt at the start of the season and was quite forcefully informed it was basically about costs. Davey is far cheaper to employ apparently so he was in and others out.

(And yes I'm aware you have stated that Milik didn't want to ride in the UK this year before you mention it again Skids).

Punctuation (and debate) are not Starry69's strong points CR :lol:

Yes i said the same but i can see that Watt is probably cheaper and as we are likely to change the team before the play offs probably doesn't matter at this stage. If as is likely Janowski does not attain a average above Darcy's then we will have to re-jig the whole team which probably means dakota North dropping to below 7 which is quite likely as his average currently is barely above 7 anyway. It would be a great shame to lose Janowski but maybe he doesn't want a full season especially when the gp's are in full flow.

The problem with Watt is if don't change soon his average will be too low to get anyone decent.

If you are planning to bring in Darcy you will be building to 34 points anyway, so if anything its beneficial for watts average to go down not up?

• Like 2

If you are planning to bring in Darcy you will be building to 34 points anyway, so if anything its beneficial for watts average to go down not up?

Only if we still retain him in the team, we could do a like for like swap on his current average with Pawlicki. If Darcy is to come back Janowski would have to add another half a point on his average for a like for like swap which is possible.

Edited by foreverblue

Id consentrate on your own team mate. I think they need your help more than we need yours.. ;)

Hi, can you PM me as i have a question regarding Ken Middleditch. Many thanks

Hi, can you PM me as i have a question regarding Ken Middleditch. Many thanks

Yeh please do, not sure i'l be able to help you but you can ask.

Yeh please do, not sure i'l be able to help you but you can ask.

Wont let me send you a PM ?

Only if we still retain him in the team, we could do a like for like swap on his current average with Pawlicki. If Darcy is to come back Janowski would have to add another half a point on his average for a like for like swap which is possible.

My comment was on premise that janowski didn't get a higher average than ward and hence building to 34 needed.

Would u really be able to recruit pawlicki now, if he knew he might be jettisoned in a month if team needed reshuflling to fit ward in?

If ford wanted pawlicki he would have been in from start of season surely, as clearly he appeared a better option than watt or north.

Wont let me send you a PM ?

Try now mate..

Davey Watt in average reduction shocker? Never...

Dakota North has been brilliant for Poole this season, & doesn't deserve to be dropped for his efforts.

Who's saying he will be ? Hmm.

My comment was on premise that janowski didn't get a higher average than ward and hence building to 34 needed.

Would u really be able to recruit pawlicki now, if he knew he might be jettisoned in a month if team needed reshuflling to fit ward in?

If ford wanted pawlicki he would have been in from start of season surely, as clearly he appeared a better option than watt or north.

Yes but Pawlicki does having a very tempting average and doubt he would be sacked just to get Ward in. Pawlicki is expensive that is why he wasn't in the team at the start,Watt is cheaper and so is North, also North was part of the sponsorship deal with Frost.

Davey Watt in average reduction shocker? Never...

Not on purpose!!

Dakota North has been brilliant for Poole this season, & doesn't deserve to be dropped for his efforts.

I don't think he will be dropped just needs to get his average under 7.

I think the only people saying this are people that wish Darcy would ride for them :D

I don't see how riding for another team for this season or next would make him a better rider or person in any way. His actions that led to his suspension had nothing to do with Poole, and they have taken care of him at their own cost whilst he has been unable to ride.

I am a Poole fan and I think that it would benefit him to have time away from Poole.................even though his actions had nothing to do with Poole his actions did cause issues for the club...................

RP

• Like 1