British Speedway Forum

so you can only get the initial visa by meeting one of the non average related criteria? You can't be given an assessed average for the first season and have to maintain that?

That would be the logical solution....................but since when did logic enter into anything speedway related..................

RP

After having met Matlt Ford recently, I actually thought he was a really decent bloke. I don't know about Middleditch, but it is sure hard to argue about his record as a team manager.

Totally agree with you, i would never run down Ford as a promoter or Middleditch as a manager.

For crying out loud I question someone on a post that a promotor can be good for one rider but not another & yet again it goes to another tangent.

You really have to wonder why you bother sometimes.

No one is jealous of Poole Starman, that is all in your head...

I do have some respect for MF however, he is a good and very ruthless promoter for the Pirates (not the EL mind).

As for Middlo, he is just a gobby tw@t...

Exactly my thought. Matt = great for Poole Speedway. Middlo, well... I just dont get it/him.

so you can only get the initial visa by meeting one of the non average related criteria? You can't be given an assessed average for the first season and have to maintain that?

Correct. You have to meet the criteria to get a permit. You cannot be given one to try and meet it.

Matt should be applauded for what he has done for Poole Speedway and any other club would like him as there promoter. People will always get on Neil and Matts back because they are totally jealous of the clubs success.

Neil is a very good Team manager, and has a good way with our riders in the pits. But as I said before, Neil also has a business to run and he cannot keep Darcy wrapped up in cotton wool 24/7, Darcy is responsible for his own actions. He is also responsible for his own destiny. I don't know how many times I have to say this.

You don't but you choose to keep going back to it constantly!!!!!!

. Middlo, well... I just dont get it/him.

No what you really mean is you just don't like him... But how can you dislike somebody you don't even know ?

You don't but you choose to keep going back to it constantly!!!!!!

And so do the numbskulls on here.. Same difference..

For crying out loud I question someone on a post that a promotor can be good for one rider but not another & yet again it goes to another tangent.

You really have to wonder why you bother sometimes.

Yes why do you bother!!!!

• Like 1

No what you really mean is you just don't like him... But how can you dislike somebody you don't even know ?

G

And so do the numbskulls on here.. Same difference..

He is on Sky sports & has been for years spouting rubbish in people's eyes so if they think that then they won't like him.

Is that to difficult for even you to understand?.

Yes why do you bother!!!!

I won't with you again!!!!!

He is on Sky sports & has been for years spouting rubbish in people's eyes so if they think that then they won't like him.

Spouting rubbish ????

So that's what you base your knowledge of Neil on at lest he's not jumping up and down on his soapbox every 5 seconds, yep, that will get him a long way...,Again you don't know the man, so do us all a favour... Oh I forgot, there's no piers in Swindon...just brickwalls.. :rofl:

Edited by Starman2006

So that's what you base your knowledge of Neil on at lest he's not jumping up and down on his soapbox every 5 seconds, yep, that will get him a long way...,Again you don't know the man, so do us all a favour... Oh I forgot, there's no piers in Swindon...just brickwalls.. :rofl:

Read my post as I made no reference to my opinion on Neil at all but said in "people's eyes".

Read my post as I made no reference to my opinion on Neil at all but said in "people's eyes".

Ah so that makes it different. Very selective of you...

Might do Darcy the world of good to get away from Middlo who clearly isnt good at guidance.

Would hate to see a supreme talent like Darcy stop riding here so if he has the right people around him they should advise him he needs to move.

Spot on

Ah so that makes it different. Very selective of you...

Not at all as was replying to posts from SCB & another who mentioned Middlo.

Matt should be applauded for what he has done for Poole Speedway and any other club would like him as there promoter. People will always get on Neil and Matts back because they are totally jealous of the clubs success.

Neil is a very good Team manager, and has a good way with our riders in the pits. But as I said before, Neil also has a business to run and he cannot keep Darcy wrapped up in cotton wool 24/7, Darcy is responsible for his own actions. He is also responsible for his own destiny. I don't know how many times I have to say this.

Mate im not anti Middleditch, far from it. but do stick with what i say Ward would do beeter off away fom Poole. I have & will still do drive the end of the world to watch Ward race!