British Speedway Forum

Again you do not read my post, i said he's been banned since August, and in another post i did say efectively he's been banned. but nobody knows if he will get a further ban.. Try reading for a change instead of jumping on me because there posts of mine.

The post to which I replied you clearly stated he was banned so I HAVE read your post. You even say it again right here!! :icon_smile_clown:

I suggest you also read post #2260 as you obviously have no idea what you have posted previously! Absolutely clueless.

Edited by chris4gillian

He was assigned by the BPSA to the Tier 2 of the group of riders, because we were force to pick last, he was the only rider left .....

Actually they were in separate groups. Kerr was in Tier 1 and Rose was in Tier 2. Teams were only allowed to hold one of their riders, penalising teams who bring on these youngsters.... Teams with only one decent rider were laughing..........

You seem very bitter - what a difference a year makes when everyone else was penalised at reserve - didn't hear you moaning then :rolleyes:

Also, he wasn't the only rider left (there were 18 riders in tier 2) and he was picked and not assigned :rolleyes:

.... And you said that teams with only one decent rider were laughing. I would say that Kerr is one of the best from Tier 1 - so you must be laughing - according to you. Or moaning because you didn't get your own way.

PS I'm sure Rose will bloom at Swindon :) :) :):rofl:

I think I preferred not knowing what he looks like - I'll have nightmares now :(

• Like 4

The post to which I replied you clearly stated he was banned so I HAVE read your post. You even say it again right here!! :icon_smile_clown:

I suggest you also read post #2260 as you obviously have no idea what you have posted previously! Absolutely clueless.

If you say so. your wrong , but you'l get over it... really do have a problem, don't you...

Edited by Starman2006

If you say so. your wrong , but you'l get over it... really do have a problem, don't you...

It's in black and white right in front of your mushki for gawds sake! This is like trying to communicate with a 5yr old...

Gavan & co are absolutely spot on, you really are completely and utterly clueless and have zero ability to debate or even accept what YOU have posted - even when you're looking right at it!!!!

• Like 4

It's in black and white right in front of your mushki for gawds sake! This is like trying to communicate with a 5yr old...

Gavan & co are absolutely spot on, you really are completely and utterly clueless and have zero ability to debate or even accept what YOU have posted - even when you're looking right at it!!!!

Er try going back a bit :icon_smile_clown: i said he's been efectively banned, or banned, whats the bloody difference, nobody knows what ban if any he's going to get via the hearing.. go and troll somebody else.

Er try going back a bit :icon_smile_clown: i said he's been efectively banned, or banned, whats the bloody difference, nobody knows what ban if any he's going to get via the hearing.. go and troll somebody else.

as people have continuously pointed out, he's suspended ....

• Like 1

'Effectively banned' (i.e. suspended or not permitted to ride at present) is very different to actually being banned (i.e. forbidden or prohibited from riding for a set period of time)....evidently that's as clear as mud to you though :rofl:

Edited by chris4gillian

'Effectively banned' (i.e. suspended or not permitted to ride at present) is very different to actually being banned (i.e. forbidden or prohibited from riding for a set period of time)....evidently that's as clear as mud to you though :rofl:

Yeh you set it out how you want to, you have no answer. Now do as i say, go troll somebody else.. :icon_smile_clown:

Edited by Starman2006

I think someone that REFUSES point blank to accept whats in front of him is more than likely the troll

• Like 6

Yeh you set it out how you want to, you have no answer. Now do as i say, go troll somebody else.. :icon_smile_clown:

I set it out how it actually is. I'm not wasting any more of my time on this topic as you're clearly in denial or completely thick.

Edited by chris4gillian

I set it out how it actually is. I'm not wasting any more of my time on this topic as you're clearly in denial or completely as thick.

Good bye then..

I think someone that REFUSES point blank to accept whats in front of him is more than likely the troll

Thank you stevehone, common sense at last :t:

He is NOT banned and he will not be banned. A ban is permanent. A suspension is temporary.

You seem very bitter - what a difference a year makes when everyone else was penalised at reserve - didn't hear you moaning then :rolleyes:

Spot on when KL got a massive advantage last year and others had to make do and moaned his attitude was tough luck . What a difference a year makes .

• Like 1

:rofl::rofl::lol: oh dear this forum is a laugh sometimes.........me thinks Starman is gonna have a breakdown shortly & then we'll need a new Speedway Star seller at Poole..... :drink: ha ha ha ha ha ha

• Like 1