British Speedway Forum

Angry were you?

Thats because ward and his crew have treated you and others like mugs, lying to you. Making you angry at the injustice of it all when it was his own legal team who caused the lengthy delays.

So where's your anger now? Or do you like being lied too! Like being made a fool off? Like being treated like a mug?

I suggest you read the report properly instead of reading what you want to into it.................and no not angry as you describe...............if you read it properly Ward's team were not responsible for the all the delays........................the FIM are responsible for the way the GP series is run..............they are the ones that took their time investigating......................they are to blame for the delays..............

I suggest you crawl back to your own teams page and stop spouting rubbish about things you clearly know nothing about...........its people like you who are not even interested in Poole as your home team that come on this thread and talk utter tripe that make me angry...............

RP

My reading of the report suggest that any delays were down to Darcy and his legal team and not the FIM TBH. Would be interesting to know which bit people think are the fault of the FIM.

The delays were not all the legal teams fault though were they, they asked for information about the breath test device which was why it was delayed until january from the original november date,a delay which the legal team objected to but later accepted. They had the hearing in january but the verdict not announced until the end of february, thats quite a delay from hearing to verdict which wasn't Darcy's legal teams fault.

Wrong, read again.

They put forward a pathetic objection, knowing it wouldn't be changed.. then a few weeks later when nothing further had changed WARDS team requested a further delay as they weren't ready yet.

Strange how they were objecting a few weeks earlier if they weren't ready..

The initial delay was also down to Wards team requesting 'further information' as they scrambled for technicalities and loopholes.

I suggest you read the report properly instead of reading what you want to into it.................and no not angry as you describe...............if you read it properly Ward's team were not responsible for the all the delays........................the FIM are responsible for the way the GP series is run..............they are the ones that took their time investigating......................they are to blame for the delays..............

I suggest you crawl back to your own teams page and stop spouting rubbish about things you clearly know nothing about...........its people like you who are not even interested in Poole as your home team that come on this thread and talk utter tripe that make me angry...............

RP

I've read it.

The delays were from Wards team, the final and longest one because they 'weren't ready'...

It was after THIS delay, requested by the WARD team that the bleating about the time being taken began.

No need to crawl back anyway thank you very much as I have the capability to read and process information.

I understand it's difficult for you to come to terms with the way Ward has treated and misled you but now is the time to act like an adult, not continue to live in a make believe world.

• Like 2

Good morning fellow Poole fans - and all those that frequent any Poole-related thread - how is everyone on this bright sunny Sunday morning?.

I just thought you might be interested in this:

The return of DARCY WARD 2015 http://t.co/trbRP4wTjs

If the link doesn't work, check out the Piratecast page on Facebook. :t:

Have a nice day! :D

Thanks for the link Skidder,

I'm sure Darcy's many fans on here just can't wait to click it and see it for themselves! :lol:

Wrong, read again.

They put forward a pathetic objection, knowing it wouldn't be changed.. then a few weeks later when nothing further had changed WARDS team requested a further delay as they weren't ready yet.

The initial delay was also down to Wards team requesting 'further information' as they scrambled for technicalities and loopholes.

I've read it.

The delays were from Wards team, the final and longest one because they 'weren't ready'...

It was after THIS delay, requested by the WARD team that the bleating about the time being taken began.

No need to crawl back anyway thank you very much as I have the capability to read and process information.

I understand it's difficult for you to come to terms with the way Ward has treated and misled you but now is the time to act like an adult, not continue to live in a make believe world.

Oh stop being so childish and petty..................I am more grown up than you will ever be................

RP

It seems to me that the delays were down to the FIM not providing the breathalyser information quickly enough. I suppose it's only fair that Darcy has the information and time he needs to prepare a defence.

No, it was Darcys team requesting frivolous data. I don't think we're ever going to agree on this one.

No, it was Darcys team requesting frivolous data. I don't think we're ever going to agree on this one.

And what everyone seems to be forgetting is requesting a further delay later on because they weren't 'ready'.

And it was after this request that the #FIMJOKE campaign began to cover their tracks.

And what everyone seems to be forgetting is requesting a further delay later on because they weren't 'ready'.

And it was after this request that the #FIMJOKE campaign began to cover their tracks.

The further delay was only from the 8th until the 30th of Jan yet had to wait from then until the 26th of February for the decision.

Frivolous to you maybe.

The further delay was only from the 8th until the 30th of Jan yet had to wait from then until the 26th of February for the decision.

So the decision was quick then as 45 days are allowed for that.

• Like 1

Wrong, read again.

I've read it.

You read again, they put forward a request for more information on the breath test which is why the hearing was delayed from November until January 8th. It was delayed from January 8th until January 30th because preparation time was limited due to the christmas break.

• Like 1

You read again, they put forward a request for more information on the breath test which is why the hearing was delayed from November until January 8th. It was delayed from January 8th until January 30th because preparation time was limited due to the christmas break.

Once again skipping the part where they complained it had been put back.. only to then request an extension themselves... when nothing had happened in between.

The initial request for 'information' was purely frivolous in the first place.

Edited by BWitcher

So the decision was quick then as 45 days are allowed for that.

45 days is a long time to come to a decision which seemingly was cut and dried although i know that is the rules.

Once again skipping the part where they complained it had been put back.. only to then request an extension themselves... when nothing had happened in between.

The initial request for 'information' was purely frivolous in the first place.

Frivolous to you maybe, if it was frivolous why didn't they just throw it out and carry on with the original date.

By the way i already mentioned the part that the legal team objected to it being put back and then accepted the new date.

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1

And what if that information had only been provided to them a few days before the hearing was due, which didn't leave them with enough time to investigate those factors?

The request to delay the hearing came AFTER they had complained about it being put back. There were no new requests for information or any other events in the interim period. The Ward team was already in possession of the information they had requested a long time prior.

So why were they complaining about a delay, then requesting a delay a little while later? Amateurish.

Anyway, we won't agree so may as well move on.

The request to delay the hearing came AFTER they had complained about it being put back. There were no new requests for information or any other events in the interim period. The Ward team was already in possession of the information they had requested a long time prior.

So why were they complaining about a delay, then requesting a delay a little while later? Amateurish.

Anyway, we won't agree so may as well move on.

Yippee you want to move, i said that about two pages back.

• Like 2

Wolves tried to book Harris but only 20mins before another team had booked him to guest. Wonder who for? Would have to be Janowski,NKI,Nicholls or Zagar as average to high for rest.

Edited by mdmc82