British Speedway Forum

Find it difficult to fathom how any Poole supporter can be dissapointed in any aspect of this side? Gomolski started on a 3.90 average and has significantly improved it...clearly Scottyfan's hatred of all things Polish is still festering...the form of Holder and Watt has got better as the season has progressed and Dakota has been a great signing...Janowski apart from his little 'injury break' has done his usual stuff and add to that the most consistent FTR in Kyle and not exactly an idiot in Starke and i dont see the problems?? odd

So you would be happy for Howarth or Zengotta to score very little or zero every meeting?? and not look likely to either??

I don't believe I even mentioned any other Poole rider, it's just I can see Mrozka 2010 happening all over again.

If Matt Ford wants to be in with a chance of winning the playoffs, then a change needs to be made.

At this moment in time Coventry are far,far stronger than Poole or anyone else, and no team will beat them over two legs.

At this moment in time Coventry are far,far stronger than Poole or anyone else, and no team will beat them over two legs.

Really, whats the score between Poole and Coventry this season, assuming you can count ? :o

Starman2006, on 30 Jun 2015 - 8:21 PM, said:

Really, whats the score between Poole and Coventry this season, assuming you can count ? :o

Oh dear I think he got you biting .. Ever felt like they are all playing you like an old violin ?

Oh dear I think he got you biting .. Ever felt like they are all playing you like an old violin ?

Really, he made a quote i answered it. Perhaps he can answer the question himself, or are you pulling his strings.. :o Don't make excuses for him.

Edited by Starman2006

So you would be happy for Howarth or Zengotta to score very little or zero every meeting?? and not look likely to either??

I don't believe I even mentioned any other Poole rider, it's just I can see Mrozka 2010 happening all over again.

If Matt Ford wants to be in with a chance of winning the playoffs, then a change needs to be made.

Absolute nonsense. Gomolski has not scored 0 every meeting and the current Poole team are doing most of us supporters very proud. Coventry far, far stronger? LOL!!! Did I dream that we beat them twice quite convincingly recently then?

Edited by chris4gillian
  • Like 1

Starman2006, on 30 Jun 2015 - 8:27 PM, said:

Really, he made a quote i answered it. Perhaps he can answer the question himself, or are you pulling his strings.. :o Don't make excuses for him.

Try not to react .

Try not to react .

Its taken you 2 hrs to come back with that. Sorry but What does he expect after making a stupid comment like that.

Edited by Starman2006

Starman2006, on 30 Jun 2015 - 9:22 PM, said:

Its taken you 2 hrs to come back with that. Sorry but What does he expect after making a stupid comment like that.

Sorry been training .. just ignore it .

Sorry been training .. just ignore it .

No worries.

Where has all this negativity over Dak and especially Gomolski come from? We lost away at Belle Vue by a measly 5 points. It's a track that half our team openly admit they don't like so a 5pt loss is hardly anything to worry about. Fickle doesn't even come close!

Let's look at the evidence for this season so far;

Holder still isn't the rider he was, but he's improving and gives 100% to Poole every time he gets on his bike. FACT.

Davey seems to be coming out of his slump in recent meetings. FACT.

Gomolski is riding to his average. FACT.

Dak has been far better than many of us (me included) predicted this season. FACT.

Magic is just that...magic! FACT.

Kyle is riding exactly as expected and is arguably the best EDR rider in the EL. FACT.

Starke is a little up and down and is riding (give or take) to his average. FACT.

In addition to the above, we're currently 2nd in the EL with 4 meetings in hand on Coventry...yep, it's all doom and gloom for us at the moment isn't it!

Some folk are never happy.

Post of the month for June this one.................spot on 100%

RP

• Like 2

Err...all you've done there is prove my FACTS are indeed correct.

Tbf most of what you presented was opinion, supported by fact.

A subtle difference, and doubt many would disagree with your opinions, but he is correct.

On watt, I think everyone with an understanding of the new heat format knew he would start scoring again once he dropped to second string

Tbf most of what you presented was opinion, supported by fact.

A subtle difference, and doubt many would disagree with your opinions, but he is correct.

On watt, I think everyone with an understanding of the new heat format knew he would start scoring again once he dropped to second string

But nobody has given a counter opinion so I guess it's a matter of opinion as to whether my 'opinion' is indeed FACT or just an opinion...however in your opinion it's both opinion and fact so lets just agree that my 'opinion' is also fact... :party::lol::t::D

Post of the month for June this one.................spot on 100%

RP

Thank goodness its July already!! :D

But nobody has given a counter opinion so I guess it's a matter of opinion as to whether my 'opinion' is indeed FACT or just an opinion...however in your opinion it's both opinion and fact so lets just agree that my 'opinion' is also fact... :party::lol::t::D

Think we have established that it's just you're opinion. :P: