British Speedway Forum

Would have been 2 x Full strength teams when it was arranged looking at things.

Does Adrian not ride on Sweden anymore then?.

No wonder its a fiver lol

• Like 3

Who gives a f**k. We have got one and the replacement will be sub standard compared to Killer so it won't matter. Add that to the fact your reserves will score double what ours will and it will be a nice easy night for you lot.

Good point...

Swindon cannot use Killer cuz this fixture is on a Tuesday to suit Sky when everyone is riding in Sweden..

We will be so much weaker due to the lack of a decent guest but some demand a 6.00 PL rider to replace PK anyway..

Each to their own, but does anyone think that will benefit the sport ..it needs to be competitive surely..

This was going to be my first meeting of the season, but even a £5 doesn't do it for me - ho hum...

Kildemand wasn't in Swindon's team when this fixture was moved.

The only riders in either team that ride in Sweden are Andersen and Kylmakorpi, who are both contracted to Dackarna. Dackarna aren't riding next Tuesday.

Can't really blame Sky. Both teams agreed to it on the basis that they would be at full strength.

Don't know why some are moaning about the facility. There has always been an agreement in place with Svemo that would allow a facility in this instance.

• Like 2

Don't know why some are moaning about the facility. There has always been an agreement in place with Svemo that would allow a facility in this instance.

There hasn't be. Last year when Berwick vs Newcastle was moved for Sky, Newcastle had to use a junior to replace Ludvig Lindgren.

There hasn't be. Last year when Berwick vs Newcastle was moved for Sky, Newcastle had to use a junior to replace Ludvig Lindgren.

I think that was 2013?

The difference being that Lindgren was in the Newcastle team when the change was agreed.

Still think it would be ridiculous to deny Swindon a facility in this instance.

• Like 1

Deep joy :sad:

To be followed by a predicted slide down the table PMSFL. ;-))

• Like 1

Steve0 - pls stop replying to that fcukwit and put him on ignore. He's absolutely clueless. Yes our team looked plop at the start of the season, mainly because of doubts over Morra as a 3rd heat leader. But the kid is on fire and riding as well as anyone in the league so we look better. Most people would admit we are better than expected rather than just keep on with a blinkered view for the sake of it. Hes taking on the obsessed with Swindon role from the Coventry 3 last season.

Steve0 - pls stop replying to that fcukwit and put him on ignore. He's absolutely clueless. Yes our team looked plop at the start of the season, mainly because of doubts over Morra as a 3rd heat leader. But the kid is on fire and riding as well as anyone in the league so we look better. Most people would admit we are better than expected rather than just keep on with a blinkered view for the sake of it. Hes taking on the obsessed with Swindon role from the Coventry 3 last season.

Perhaps have a word with Steve0 who seems obsessed with writing Wolves off at every opportunity. If you don't like it don't dish it is my motto.

I won't apologise for not rating Swindon this season, however time will tell who is in the top 4 when it matters.

Neither side seem favourites to make the play offs this year if you listen to others.

However I'm more than happy with my own sides start and potential this season - put me on ignore if you choose to disagree with that.

I won't lose much sleep!

Swindon with Killer is potential play off & with Adrian it looks less likely even with the form of Nick & Zengi(at home).

• Like 1

So presumably you'd also have no problem with, say, Poole also being allowed a guest even if it went against what is in the rule book?

Rulebook? wtf is that?! lmao