British Speedway Forum

Could get a 8 point PL rider for Howarth.

Just has a look and found one worth signing.

Kyle Howarth - 7.61.

There you go. Sorted.

• Like 1

The poll asks: Would you like to see Darcy Ward sign for the Robins?I wonder what the result would be to a poll that asks: Do you think Greg Zengota or Kyle Howarth should be sacked?Of course people would like to see Darcy Ward ride for Swindon. I would. But I bet it would be a lot closer if they gave the whole picture.

In case you have missed it, there is now another poll asking the question you wanted. Guess who the fans want to get rid of?

All the threads about average manipulation, race fixing and whatever makes me realise why I don't pay hard earned money to actually attend speedway any more...

And in my opinion whoever Darcy Ward ends up riding for he will go out to win every race...he has lots to prove..he's one of the very best riders in the world and is capable of actually being the best and top riders go out to win every race to prove they are a top rider....and very top number 1's always get teams if they want one and if Poole want Ward next season they'll have him on whatever average....if they don't then award will get a team in whatever country he wants

If he has a poorish meeting here and there it will be because he has had a poorish meeting and not done on purpose to lower his average to return to Poole....that's my honest opinion

• Like 2

In case you have missed it, there is now another poll asking the question you wanted. Guess who the fans want to get rid of?

Ha ha. I guessed correctly.

So, the fans would get rid of Troy Bachelor then. Hilarious.

• Like 3

Proof you should NOT listen to the fans :D

You could make a great team of riders that fans have wanted rid of.

Tai on 7ish

Bjerre on 6.5ish

Hans on under 7 next month

Cook on 6.3ish

Batch on 7.

I reckon that team would do OK, even if some ftr riders may have higher averages than them

• Like 1

Maybe the question should be asked if they want Ward so he can dropped his average so he can fit in at Poole next year ...I expect the answer would still be yes ,

• Like 2

Maybe the question should be asked if they want Ward so he can dropped his average so he can fit in at Poole next year ...I expect the answer would still be yes ,

It's a Big Fat No from me !!! :D

• Like 2

Ward wont be influenced by next season in the commitment he will give....like previously mentioned he will want to prove any doubters wrong and in any case he is a natural born 100& fully committed rider so no worries there...who knows may like it so much may want to stay on!

• Like 1

I am open minded about Ward for the Robins. If I was the business owner I would be confident he would bring additional fans through the turnstiles, I guess though it will depend on how much he will cost?

If he came, it will be harsh on the rider displaced, but in my opinion, we should retain Morris and Zengi who have both been fairly consistent and are assets.

If one had to go, my decision would be based on which allows the best balance to be achieved.

That said if a rider like Pawlicki could be persuaded I quite like the thought of keeping faith with the nucleus we have, but I think it's a huge if.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Higher % don't want Ward in than want Troy out.

Surely best result for everyone is Hans comes to Swindon, Ward goes to Coventry. What has happened to their teams averages!!!

First move pleases the Swindon fans who want Hans back and the Coventry fans who want Hans out. Second move pleases all the Speedway fans who want to see Ward ride as it is more central in the country.

Poole fans happy because they have an agent in their biggest rivals team.

Win all round.

Sorry couldn't resist.

• Like 1