British Speedway Forum

So it this was Poole would we be getting flak for dumping a british rider for a out of work aussie.

Like Swindon are, as they should. When the National team manager dumps a Brit you know he don't care . Just like Middlo before him.

It's a disgrace, but it's not like nobody knew all this wasn't happening.

Rosco has showed that he doesn't care, and the crocodile tears in local press 'im gutted he bleats' are just for show.

Howarth should have stayed with Coventry. He was one of our best riders in the play offs and rides the potential play off tracks really well. Could be a huge asset in the play offs if he signs for a play off team 😉😉

• Like 1

Expect a bumper crowd at Blunsdon for Ward's debut, probably Sky will be there too.

Well it could not have been better planned, making his debut on sky against Poole. All that is needed now is for him to have a duff meeting.

• Like 1

It was a choice between Zengota and Howarth and to be fair Zengi is averaging 7.5 in all matches so far compared to 6.1 for Howarth but it does make you think that maybe Britain should adapt a Polish feature of how many home grown riders must feature in the team.

While I appreciate Howarth has done well at Swindon since leaving Coventry (where he could return), I cant see him being any better than Thorssell or Musielak at Monmore so would be suprised to see him at Wolves but wish him well wherever he ends up.

I agree, I like Howarth and reckon he has more to give yet. But I don't want any other team getting the benefit of Jacob and Tobby on low averages and why should we use Kyle to get his average down for next season. We need someone to beef up our top end, not middle order.

Howarth should have stayed with Coventry. He was one of our best riders in the play offs and rides the potential play off tracks really well. Could be a huge asset in the play offs if he signs for a play off team

I was suprised when he left because he seemed to get on with Hans and Bomber like a house on fire so yes he probabbly now wishes he`d stayed...

• Like 1

I was suprised when he left because he seemed to get on with Hans and Bomber like a house on fire so yes he probabbly now wishes he`d stayed...

Why didn't he stay?

When is Darcy being officially announced? Everyone knows already.

Well it could not have been better planned, making his debut on sky against Poole. All that is needed now is for him to have a duff meeting.

Funny that, it's almost as Sky, Poole and Swindon are all one big happy family.

Still, should be a decent meeting, Swindon look strong now and should make the play-offs maybe at the expense of a Stars/Belle Vue.

• Like 1

Wey Hey !! I will laugh my socks off if the Robins go down the swanny now....

• Like 1

You can't make an omlette without breaking eggs.

• Like 1

Wey Hey !! I will laugh my socks off if the Robins go down the swanny now....

It will make my Christmas :P:

• Like 2

In the next 24 hours - Ward and Eduard Krcmar.

Krcmar? If Rosco has convinced the powers that be he should be a 5 he's done well!