British Speedway Forum

Well there must of been something bad as this is not the first time he has mentioned his dislike.

• Like 1

Its all to do with when Poole and Swindon agreed the Jason and Magic swap deal - and then Swindon didn't use him!!

Its all to do with when Poole and Swindon agreed the Jason and Magic swap deal - and then Swindon didn't use him!!

Awwww bless his little cotton socks. Did the Border Agency provide him with a new rattle too as well as the visa...

I just thought assets had been swapped didn't realise as a self employed worker he had rights too.

To think the English have been tagged whingeing...get over yourself Doyle and take the disappointment like a man.

• Like 1

Poor old Doyley woyley, used to like the guy but comes across as a whinger, rather have AM now anyway (didn't think I'd be saying that) :party:

• Like 1

Is that the best they could do? There are plenty of big name companies in town and they couldn't get interest from any of them?

Even Terry Russell hardly sounds enthused by it, does he. I'm sure Mr Sykes will feel thrilled when he reads the article!

Robins announce a new main sponsor. Doesn't sound like the most lucrative of things but good to see a loyal business man invilved: http://www.swindonlinksport.com/2015/03/20/robins-new-main-sponsor-announced/

Is that the best they could do? There are plenty of big name companies in town and they couldn't get interest from any of them?

Even Terry Russell hardly sounds enthused by it, does he. I'm sure Mr Sykes will feel thrilled when he reads the article!

...and equally less thrilled if he reads this forum!! :o

• Like 1

Fair

...and equally less thrilled if he reads this forum!! :o

Fair play to him for stepping up I'd say.

• Like 2

Great news for Robins fans and the sport in general - although I have got a reference library of Clarke Osborne's previous statements..............!!! :wink:

A lot more detail on the stadium here. I like the sound of the new lighting (although I'm not sure what LED lighting is) but my tired old eyes often struggle to see the far corner of the track on dark evenings.

http://www.swindonlinksport.com/2015/03/20/building-work-on-robins-new-home-to-begin-inside-three-months/

One worry though (always have to find a negative) if it's planned to be complete next March that doesn't leave much room for lateness as all building projects seems to be.

Hope it's an unfounded concern.

Great news really happy for all Swindon fans its a great feeling knowing that your club has a bright future with all the tales of woe over the last few years.

Edited by B.V 72
  • Like 1

Isn't it funny how this stadiums being built has been handled compared to that of BV. This one is just slowly getting on with it, without the OTT proclamations of wonderful news and no silly deadlines. As a result, theres been no arguing about it. Funny that.