British Speedway Forum
NeilWatson

Elite League Grand Final 1st Leg - Coventry Friday 17th October

a more sensible post than many so far! wink

Started to write it then changed my mind.........

I haven't asked you to be a track maintenance man! I asked you give your response to the views of respected people trackside who thought it could have been repaired and the track was rideable.

I have asked this genuine question for a genuine view to Starman2006, PooleQuay 7, Red Panda and now you - and none of you have given a response, instead either ignoring the question, or giving excuses (not reasons) for the failure to stage the fixture.

I should have expected it from Starman2006 from the word go - he's states that Poole is the fastest track in the league, but (a few weeks ago) when I asked on which basis he worked that out, he simply repeated the assertion, and didn't explain why?

The hole gets bigger every day....Hell.... you even liked my reply!! :lol:

This is the second time I have responded to you about this (and last time) and proved you wrong yet again - Now please give it a rest and try to move on......Thanks.

#2527989Posf2 Poole V Kings Lynn

photo-thumb-15132.jpg?_r=1413654481 Posted by Had Enough Too on 07 October 2014 - 08:00 AM in Elite League Speedway

Poole Quay 7, on 07 Oct 2014 - 09:23 AM, said:snapback.png

My response has already been given to Gordon Bennett's post and my reference to " trolling" was directed at gavan.

Incidentally, I'm a Poole fan, not a " Pole" fan :wink::lol:

As for your other comments I'm actually in agreement with all of them.

"Te be fair, Gavan's trolling is only an extrapolation - there's always someone who takes it to the Nth degree ... we wouldn't have conspiracy theories about Kennedy or the Moon landings otherwise.

I thought Pirates fans had to be Pole fans too ;)

Oh, and one other thing I found laughable (not direct at you Poole Quay, just in general) - didn't they have a restaging date already worked out? Surely for a meeting of this importance, there would been a pre-existing plan?"

Posf2 Poole V Kings Lynnosted by Poole Quay 7 on 07 October 2014 - 07:23 AM

Had Enough Too, on 07 Oct 2014 - 09:12 AM, said:snapback.png

Read Gordon Bennett's Post #319 (above yours) for a realist viewpoint, i.e. Buster Chapman. That's not trolling - have you got a response?

If Iw as a Pole fan I would definitely be asking why no effort was made to protect the track and get it ready for such an important meeting. The promoter is happy to throw his dosh around to resolve certain problems, but not others.

Also it's remarkable and laughable to think that British Speedway only has one set of track covers - that is such a genuine LOL it's beyond comprehension. What has all the Sky money been spent on?

Oh well, at least Sky has got it's major sporting event to challenge the ratings alongside San Marino's vital European Championship qualifier on terrestrial TV :)

My response has already been given to Gordon Bennett's post and my reference to " trolling" was directed at gavan.

Incidentally, I'm a Poole fan, not a " Pole" fan :wink::lol:

As for your other comments I'm actually in agreement with all of them.

Posted by Poole Quay 7 on 07 October 2014 - 06:51 AM

Gordon Bennett, on 07 Oct 2014 - 08:19 AM, said:snapback.png

Gordon Bennett, on 07 Oct 2014 - 08:19 AM, said:snapback.png

Buster on the wireless this morning bemoaning the fact that a club with the supposed stature of Poole doesn't have the equipment to sort a wet track out for their most important meeting of the season and that the circuit needs a lot of work before Thursday. Also heard a rumour that Ford has asked Buster for his help to sort it out but not sure if that's true.

All a bit embarrassing for Poole and the sport really.

"Buster is right and despite all the hard work from the ground-staff - the track was poor due to the rain plus that ridiculous rut on the first bend that should have been dealt with a long-time ago. It is an embarrassment to Poole Speedway and supporters and I don't blame all the riders for making the decision to not risk a serious injury.

Nevertheless, some of the Poole Paranoia on here is also embarrassing."

Edited by Poole Quay 7

The hole gets bigger every day....Hell.... you even liked my reply!! :lol:

This is the second time I have responded to you about this (and last time) and proved you wrong yet again - Now please give it a rest and try to move on......Thanks.

<snipped>

Thank you, and my apologies for missing your comments.

Thank you, and my apologies for missing your comments.

Ooh,i bet that Hurt, said threw gritted Teeth.. :rofl:

Edited by Starman2006

I note from Bees website they have a write up about tomorrow's meeting, no mention of team. Could there've s sting in the tail re make up of the team. Perhaps Ben not feeling well

I note from Bees website they have a write up about tomorrow's meeting, no mention of team. Could there've s sting in the tail re make up of the team. Perhaps Ben not feeling well

Doubt it. Think it's just cos we have a full team they haven't felt the need to. They have just named Pooles guests.

Barker missus did ask on Facebook where the line ups came from, maybe he isn't fit enough after all 😉

This does all make me laugh, Poole done this Poole done that, sky the bspa and the commentators all love Poole and want them to win :D

Every promotor does what is best for their club, always have and always will. There is no love lost between any of them.

Was the hole dug on purpose ? Who knows but who really cares. Get over it ;)

dont worry panda's are on the verge of extinction.......: :)

One can only hope. :D

What part of the hole was not a deliberate or malicious act do you not understand............some people really need to get a life..............

RP

Pot, kettle comment.