British Speedway Forum

No, but you also failed to say where/who you got the rumour from

Everyone else as started one so might aswell start one myself

Think format will stay same with the odd tweak here and there.

Therefore I think we will look a Lil like this

Zagar

Nicholls

King/fricke

R worrall

Toft/fricke

S worrall

M clegg

Cook will go leicester I think

wrong about cook I see

wrong about cook I see

Yep very wrong. Every year I think he will leave and them he stays. Glad I was wrong on this one

Well as teams are getting closer and closer to being filled, I have to admit that Belle Vue do look to be one of the strongest so far. Yes they are a bit like Coventry in build but Zagar, Cook and Fricke look better options and if the reserves do a good job they should be title contenders.

Leicester look to be struggling to make a decent team as do Wolves and Swindon and while Poole have yet to really show their cards, they will be up there as normal so with 8 teams lining up, there is three they look like being better than, four in you count Coventry.

Good Luck and hope they get a track worth racing on this season before moving into the new stadium hopefully in 2016

• Like 1

Whilst I would like to see the Aces return to their glory days, I don't see this side doing it. Fricke is an excellent signing but in my opinion, their heat leaders are not consistent enough away from Kirky Lane. Mid table for me.

• Like 1

Whilst I would like to see the Aces return to their glory days, I don't see this side doing it. Fricke is an excellent signing but in my opinion, their heat leaders are not consistent enough away from Kirky Lane. Mid table for me.

Thats an improvement, mind you, mid table is 4th or 5th so the P/Off's ???????

Yep, il give you that! Reckon they can sneak fourth place.

I like Belle Vue 1-5 and I'd say slightly better than Coventry (last signing probably Summers). I think Coventry have the bigger advantage at reserve though and will finish above BV. Both are likely to make the playoffs though as it stands.

Have to think that Belle Vue may have been in a better position if they hadn't protected Steve Worrall and instead gone into the draft picks knowing they had an early pick and get a lower ranking rider like Blackbird and then got Sarjeant or Rose in the second pick.

This team looks as strong as any other team and possibly the best two second strings in the league with potential to score more than their averages suggests.

Top four should be the least they can obtain and if they can't with that team they are doing something wrong

Have to think that Belle Vue may have been in a better position if they hadn't protected Steve Worrall and instead gone into the draft picks knowing they had an early pick and get a lower ranking rider like Blackbird and then got Sarjeant or Rose in the second pick.

So you think they should have picked someone worse than Worrall in order to get someone like Sarjeant or Rose (who are not as good as Nielsen) in the second pick? That makes no sense.

• Like 1

I'd suggest Rose is at least as good as Nielsen and Sarjeant not far off based on last year. However I think Belle Vue have a very good pairing and it made sense to keep Stefan as he should be able to build on last season

So you think they should have picked someone worse than Worrall in order to get someone like Sarjeant or Rose (who are not as good as Nielsen) in the second pick? That makes no sense.

Sarjeant is better than Nielsen.