British Speedway Forum

If Fricke has to choose between the two leagues don't see the sense in him staying PL, he has shown on more than one occasion that he can handle the demands of EL racing. Would give him greater scope to secure more meetings abroad too.

Edited by Gordon Bennett

Coventry seem favourites but only on loan but as he wont be allowed to double up next season, he may well decide on another year in the Premier League

Why do Coventry seem favourites?? Because Fricke has been guesting for them??

Fricke can have the pick of clubs and will decide which is best for next season.

I am sure another season in the PL may help his progress, but he has already shown he is more than ready for the EL.

Fricke can have the pick of clubs and will decide which is best for next season.

I am sure another season in the PL may help his progress, but he has already shown he is more than ready for the EL.

Because Poole may not be able to fit him in ;)

yet a few of you at Wolves seem to think you're getting Fricke, Berntzon and Garrity. Dream on! There going to be lots of tears at Monmore in 2015 when you end up with Proctor and Wells again :D

yet a few of you at Wolves seem to think you're getting Fricke, Berntzon and Garrity. Dream on! There going to be lots of tears at Monmore in 2015 when you end up with Proctor and Wells again :D

Berntzon has already nailed his future to Wolves in the press, Garrity has spoken to CVS (confirmed at the talk in) and Fricke i hear wants to sign for Wolves.

Dreams happen. :t::drink:

Berntzon has already nailed his future to Wolves in the press, Garrity has spoken to CVS (confirmed at the talk in) and Fricke i hear wants to sign for Wolves.

Dreams happen. :t::drink:

So why weren't Fricke and Garrity at the Olympique? And Garrity has confirmed he has is not going to Wolves. If you do get all 3 though, it'll take some special to mess that team up.

Sorry BV fans!

Oliver Berntzon seems secured along with Jacob Thorssell but Ty Proctor and Ricky Wells have to choose next season if they want Elite League or Premier League if there is still the two leagues and both would probably see the Premier League as the best option.

Ricky Wells may opt for the EL if some of the reported names don't return as he has an almost identical record in 2014 as Jacob Thorssell but strangely one is seen as the future while one is looked at as going nowhere fast ?

It would be a big surprise if both Garrity and Fricke signed for Wolves and there may be one of those on the short list but I doubt both will be as Lasse Bjerre seems a more likely target for next season.

So why weren't Fricke and Garrity at the Olympique? And Garrity has confirmed he has is not going to Wolves. If you do get all 3 though, it'll take some special to mess that team up.

Sorry BV fans!

Makes no difference why either aren't penciled in for Olympique.

Garrity hasn't confirmed anything other than A) CVS says he has spoken to Garrity and will speak to him and Len Silver B) Garrity apparently now says he doesn't know where these stories are coming from.

One of them is right - so time will tell.

I like the lad and if he signs for us its because he wants too.

If he stays at Coventry or goes elsewhere then that is the lads prerogative.

Either way i`m not likely to lose any sleep waiting to find out where he rides next season.

If Edinburgh want to sell Fricke, he wont be going to Coventry. A lot of promoters are talking to a lot of riders regarding next season, but it doesn't mean they will sign all of them.

Personally I wouldn't want Zagar back in 2015. I know that all riders are mercenaries, but he just takes the pi$$. I would like to see Nicholls, Steve Worrall, and a load of Aussies including Doyle, Fricke, and one or two others. With the Aussies, you know where you are (Apart from Darcy Ward). After 2014, any change would be an improvement :wink:

• Like 1

Makes no difference why either aren't penciled in for Olympique.

Garrity hasn't confirmed anything other than A) CVS says he has spoken to Garrity and will speak to him and Len Silver B) Garrity apparently now says he doesn't know where these stories are coming from.

One of them is right - so time will tell.

I like the lad and if he signs for us its because he wants too.

If he stays at Coventry or goes elsewhere then that is the lads prerogative.

Either way i`m not likely to lose any sleep waiting to find out where he rides next season.

Garrity actually said at Brandon the other week he has no idea where the rumour has come from and he isn't joining Wolves. We get this every year from Wolves fans we are definitely signing him,him and him and it rarely happens. Michelsen was nailed on for two years! Berntzon could happen though.

Think young Max may end up at Poole but I cannot see him at Vue maybe Coventry.

Max has Stated he would love to ride for Coventry next year. The only obstacle may be the clash with his PL club.

If not at Coventry then could see him at Belle Vue as enjoys their track.

Garrity actually said at Brandon the other week he has no idea where the rumour has come from and he isn't joining Wolves. We get this every year from Wolves fans we are definitely signing him,him and him and it rarely happens. Michelsen was nailed on for two years! Berntzon could happen though.

So they fact that CVS has said he has spoken to him is a lie i guess? Wake up.

Berntzon himself has already nailed himself to Wolves and IF it actually happens then he will be true to his word.

Michelsen wanted to join Wolves but choose Eastbourne instead.

These things do happen.

So what others rumours have Wolves fans mentioned year after year??

I take it its differently every close season for every other club who never speculate who their club is signing! :icon_smile_clown:

Max has Stated he would love to ride for Coventry next year. The only obstacle may be the clash with his PL club.

If not at Coventry then could see him at Belle Vue as enjoys their track.

Or Wolves. :t: