British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mtommo

Woffiden Not Riding Tuesday

Will Chris Harris team ride with himself in the heat where they both come up against each other?

he'd still miss the gate

• Like 1

Freddie wont have a the SGP next season can see him back for Wolves.

Although he probably doesn't deserve it I think Freddie will get a wild card as I can't see the Swede's settling for just one rider in the GP, unless of course another Swede is given a wild card.

Personally I think it is very poor of Woffinden not to ride in this meeting - it has been in the fixture list all season so he would have known it was there.He really owed something to the fans for his poor form this year.

Wolfie

• Like 4

We don't need him lets just build a team next season with riders that want to ride in the EL and more importantly ride for wolves.

• Like 3

he'd still miss the gate

Yes your probably right Joe but wouldn,t it be brilliant to watch two Chris,s coming from the back forcing their way round the boards to take the lead wonder which Chris would win :lol::lol:

fish keeper is quite right... build a sport in Britain that is strong.

Woffinden is the "missus" of the plot, always threatening to leave you, "cos her 'uvver fella' treats her right." Well, I say, if that's the case, Ms Woffy, go and set up home with \your fancy man. See if I care. I've begged you at least a thousand times not to go, so don't come running back to me, when I do myself up smartly and all the other eye-candy wants a taste of the action.

Then, when she's having what she thinks is the perfect time, out of my life, I would spruce up the entire place... so the next time she happens to be passing through, it would knock her out. Old mox would have trimmed down, living within his means, and looks an entirely proposition t the one that was always moaning to be broke and losing money.

She would want to come back. But it would be on my rules. Get it?

Mark my words.

These fancy Dans and global travelers that are dumping him, they just don't know how good moxey63 used to look, back in the day. The respect he used to hold back in the 70s and 80s, before he let himself go and everyone started walking all over him, like a piece of spare floor mat, everyone using his home because they had nowhere to go that night , and then buzzed off to their Polish or Swedish fellas on either Sunday and Tuesdays...

Well... will the worm change in the winter.

Moxey63 has promised before to stand proud and mend his ways, put his size nines down, but just didn't have the bottle or courage.

It's going to be a long and lonely winter... so things must change... things must change....

Edited by moxey63
  • Like 4

Still p****d from celebrating over the weekend??

I am assuming you are a Poole fan in favour of riders getting drunk, especially before a meeting.

Says it all, poor attempt at trolling however.

...................................................................................

I am rather shocked and disgusted that Woffy isn't racing in this meeting.

Does he or the management think the fans don't deserve to say their goodbyes to the riders for the season?

Hopefully some answers will come from the meeting tomorrow.

In fairness he hasn't ridden in the EL (guested in Play Offs) since his injury so its either a very clear message or something is very much amiss.

• Like 1

For one Tai doesn't drink so a celebration drink is more likely orange juice or something like that.

As the season in Sweden, Poland and the GP'S are finished then it is a shame that he is not riding in this meeting as he has been treated well by the club and fans over the years and if he is to miss next season over here this would be the perfect chance to say thank you.

He has this season seen his good friend Greg Hancock win his third world title by yet again riding just in Poland, Sweden and the GP's while based in Sweden. Next year I expect Tai to do the same with the SEC added.

You can't blame him for out growing the league here and anyone in the same position would probably do the same so Good luck to him.

• Like 1

Did Tai and the WC tag actually pull in any additional fans last year? The question cannot be answered, but perhaps, if he does sit out future seasons, the title now slipping from his grasp will make his absence easier to contain.

but perhaps, if he does sit out future seasons, the title now slipping from his grasp will make his absence easier to contain.

Its beyond slipping, its all over!

• Like 1

Did Tai and the WC tag actually pull in any additional fans last year? The question cannot be answered, but perhaps, if he does sit out future seasons, the title now slipping from his grasp will make his absence easier to contain.

It's hardly a no show when you are never advertised to be in the meeting in the first place.

Perhaps the management is simply cutting costs?

Cheers Tai. Careful the door doesn't hit your arse on the way out.

If folks are being unfair on him because he wasn't asked then why has he not put his side on twitter as he isn't shy of telling us everything else.

Bridges burnt.

• Like 5

Although he probably doesn't deserve it I think Freddie will get a wild card as I can't see the Swede's settling for just one rider in the GP, unless of course another Swede is given a wild card.

Personally I think it is very poor of Woffinden not to ride in this meeting - it has been in the fixture list all season so he would have known it was there.He really owed something to the fans for his poor form this year.

Wolfie

Spot on, on both counts

Glad to see the Wolves fans arent standing for it.

Glad to see the Wolves fans arent standing for it.

Standing for what? All that's happened is a bloke has possibly turned down a nights work.

on his own track, at the end of a season, a prestige meeting, Seems strange, but there again we dont know circumstances.