British Speedway Forum
topaz325

Letter In This Weeks Speedway Star

Don't think Sky shows enough live grading, to be honest. Remember one meeting at Belle Vue, wait for it, when the tractor actually broke down in the middle of the track. My oh my, how we laughed. Worth the admission alone, even if we missed the last bus home and had to sleep in the depot.

That nothing. At Newport we had a tractor smash though the fence and another time the tractor and water bowser crashed and nobody was excluded either time!

Now read this letter, after receiving my second hand Star off a mate :-) An interesting read from a guy involved on the inside for the first time this year. He should write a list for Buster to take to the Conference and perhaps the Promoters will consider his points, even if they poopoo what he has to say it will stay with them and they may reconsider at the end of the day! Good on ya David!!!!