British Speedway Forum
Skidder1

El Play Off Final 2nd Leg - Poole V Coventry Monday 20th October 2014

You really got to really like Magic . Great rider who has really been committed to the uk and looks likes he really cares about his club also comes across as a really decent and likeable chap .

• Like 6

I really don't think the points reflect how much closer the two teams were till the last few heats

What is much more important is the threat the cov's home is under threat - if any of you care?

• Like 1

HEY HEY YER BABY I WANNA KNOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW Who won the league? :D

Stop trolling, you are a Swindon fan.

You really got to really like Magic . Great rider who has really been committed to the uk and looks likes he really cares about his club also comes across as a really decent and likeable chap .

Top bloke, could you get anymore reallys in there lol

• Like 1

Did Pearson just say Wards suspension was 'unfortunate'?

Pathetic sucking up to anything Poole related.

Mf seems to think that the FIM are giving there verdict on Ward in November.

Top bloke, could you get anymore reallys in there lol

Really Good point lol

2010 finally laid to rest............Amen!!

You can watch it again at 10.15 sky 405.

Well done Poole, good meeting and Magic was fantastic.

Really Good point lol

Haha lol

Did Pearson just say Wards suspension was 'unfortunate'?

As in unfortunate for Poole , not Ward himself. Of course anyone with half a brain cell would have realised this. Apart from trolls/Poole haters .

• Like 8

An enjoyable final with some good racing. Congratulations to Poole on a deserved win. Coventry tried but never looked likely to pull off the win.

You have to feel for Kings Lynn who led the table for most of the season only to lose out through injuries but it is good to see the team finishing top of the league table winning the play offs.

• Like 3

Well done to Poole. No gripes from me. They were by far the best team over the two legs.

It's been a good season for us but, to be honest, we punched above our weight most of the year. We were a top four team but nothing more. Our high point of the season was beating Swindon over the two legs of the semi-final. However, Andersen's poor form in the latter part of the season, together with consistently poor form from Hansen meant the likelihood was we were going to fall short.

On Sky, it was mentioned how Poole are consistently able to build teams which challenge for the title. As far as I'm concerned, it's because they do not accept losing. Take a rider such as Hansen for example. The odd decent performance excepted, he's been mediocre at best and dire most of the time. I do not believe that there is the remotest chance, had he rode for Poole, he would have kept his place all season. But Coventry stuck by him and this, in my opinion, is one of the main reasons why we are not celebrating tonight.

• Like 2

Can someone please explain why that muppet Kennett was on the podium spraying champagne round & celebrating??

WTF has he got to do with Poole??

Knob

Well done to Poole. No gripes from me. They were by far the best team over the two legs.

It's been a good season for us but, to be honest, we punched above our weight most of the year. We were a top four team but nothing more. Our high point of the season was beating Swindon over the two legs of the semi-final. However, Andersen's poor form in the latter part of the season, together with consistently poor form from Hansen meant the likelihood was we were going to fall short.

On Sky, it was mentioned how Poole are consistently able to build teams which challenge for the title. As far as I'm concerned, it's because they do not accept losing. Take a rider such as Hansen for example. The odd decent performance excepted, he's been mediocre at best and dire most of the time. I do not believe that there is the remotest chance, had he rode for Poole, he would have kept his place all season. But Coventry stuck by him and this, in my opinion, is one of the main reasons why we are not celebrating tonight.

I think Getting rid of MJJ was a bad move for Coventry........If they had kept him they may have been the ones celebrating tonight.
  • Like 2