British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
topaz325

Workington V Edinburgh 18/10/14 19:00 Hrs (pl)

Struth Monarchs fans can you not just accept defeat, ok your team was missing Worral and Sneddon, Worky had Grazjonek and Bach missing, your team may well go on and win the League but give it a rest with the untouchables. :neutral:

Defeat accepted no probs..it was a totally meaningless match though,and if you hadnt noticed,the Monarchs have a couple of very important meetings this weekend..would you knock your pan in on a baltic night at Tellytubby land when the big prize is up for grabs?Nah i didnt think so ;)

Edited by Young51

Defeat accepted no probs..it was a totally meaningless match though,and if you hadnt noticed,the Monarchs have a couple of very important meetings this weekend..would you knock your pan in on a baltic night at Tellytubby land when the big prize is up for grabs?Nah i didnt think so ;)

:oops: Hardly baltic , probably the warmest its been for weeks, still feeling bitter , oh well good luck in the final.

• Like 1

:oops: Hardly baltic , probably the warmest its been for weeks, still feeling bitter , oh well good luck in the final.

No bitterness whatsoever topaz just saying ;) To be fair even Worky in high summer isnt too tropical though lol..although July temperatures at Shielfield Park Berwick are even colder.. than a brass monkeys giblets :D It's the price we pay for being Northerners i guess.Cheers!Here's hoping the trophy stays oop North this year :drink:

Edited by Young51