British Speedway Forum
SomersetBlue

Pl Playoff Final Somerset Vs Edinburgh 24th October!

So long as the Referee watches Cookies Rollers!! If he rolls the Ref should give him a warning, if he continues to roll, he should be excluded. Simple as..

Usual guff from the usual suspect..dear dear.Zzzzzz :icon_smile_clown: If you're talking about rollers cheats etc..You should maybe look a bit closer to home Starman..like your Number 5 for instance?Oh and if anything,the referee should look out for the same idiot planting rders into the fence..he has past history after all.. :mad: Anyways let's hope it's a good fair hard fought contest and the Monarchs to do the Rebels over of course..bring it oan :drink:

he will have to improve on his two earlier vists then against the mons

He scored 11 with two good wins last time at the OTA I think coomie. Can't recall how many he got in his first match, but I do remember his close encounter with the safety fence after Olly Allen showed him who was boss!

So long as the Referee watches Cookies Rollers!! If he rolls the Ref should give him a warning, if he continues to roll, he should be excluded. Simple as..

give it a rest will you.

Starman, you cause so much bad feeling and hassle on the Poole site, don't come on here causing aggro between teams, I wish someone would exclude you SIMPLE AS !

• Like 2

Starman hassle? I don't think so. Loves his speedway, goes to POole and Somerset to get his fix and has an opinion. Don't get sucked in by him Springdale.

• Like 1

Starman, you cause so much bad feeling and hassle on the Poole site, don't come on here causing aggro between teams, I wish someone would exclude you SIMPLE AS !

I don't think so, i take the Poole forum seriously, but i look at this forum as a bit of a joke, but i will take the serious path if i need to. and with Somersets meeting tonight im taking the serious path.. Cookie needs to be pulled up and given a short sharp shock.. Simple as.

Edited by Starman2006

Usual guff from the usual suspect..dear dear.Zzzzzz :icon_smile_clown: If you're talking about rollers cheats etc..You should maybe look a bit closer to home Starman..like your Number 5 for instance?Oh and if anything,the referee should look out for the same idiot planting rders into the fence..he has past history after all.. :mad: Anyways let's hope it's a good fair hard fought contest and the Monarchs to do the Rebels over of course..bring it oan :drink:

Please let me know your opticians, those Blue and Gold/Yellow tinted glasses seem amazing :P:icon_smile_clown:

• Like 1

Please let me know your opticians, those Blue and Gold/Yellow tinted glasses seem amazing :P:icon_smile_clown:

Ah..the Queen of the Anti-Monarchs puts in an appearance once again *bows royally and tugs forelock* :P i didnt think it'd be long before you put in an appearance your Madgeness ;) You do seem rather obsessed with all things Blue & Gold TJ..aye jealousy is indeed a terrible thing right enough.Deep down i think you'd like a season ticket for our humble West Lothian home wouldnt you lol? Comets trophy winning days must seem like a long time ago now right enough..or correction winning anything this decade.. apart from the pairs that is :D Craig Cook knew when the time was right to leave and ride for a decent team at a decent track,and in the process has proved to be far better than any Comets #1 since and any other teams #1 in the past couple of years too come to think.His record and the hard work & dedication he put's in to his speedway speaks for itself..Cookie is indeed a fantastic gater as has been pointed out,but doesnt always have to rely on that to win races.Because of his success,it's cue all the crap that gets flung Cookies way..by folk like your good self..dear dear.Oh and my eyesight is 20/20 so no need for glasses thankfully Maaaammm.I hope your support for the Bitches in the KO Cup final has the same effect on our friends from Somerset by the way :lol:

Edited by Young51

Cook is head and shoulders the top rider in the premier league but it seems he is happy in the premier and his career has stalled somewhat.

For the record those of you saying he doesnt roll at the starts try not to be blinkered and admit he does it a lot. Why do some fans defend their own team to the hilt when the whole speedway world can see what he does.

At Ipswich we have Rohan Tungate who regularly rolls at the start and it drives us all barmy. Obviously some Monarchs fans dont mind a bit of cheating now and then!

Starman hassle? I don't think so. Loves his speedway, goes to POole and Somerset to get his fix and has an opinion. Don't get sucked in by him Springdale.

Don't know the guy, I can only go by what he posts on other threads , then why all the hassle from his posts on the Poole & other threads !

• Like 1

Cook is head and shoulders the top rider in the premier league but it seems he is happy in the premier and his career has stalled somewhat.

For the record those of you saying he doesnt roll at the starts try not to be blinkered and admit he does it a lot. Why do some fans defend their own team to the hilt when the whole speedway world can see what he does.

At Ipswich we have Rohan Tungate who regularly rolls at the start and it drives us all barmy. Obviously some Monarchs fans dont mind a bit of cheating now and then!

I've seen nearly every rider in the Premier/EL try and get away this at some point Gavan..but for people to single out Cookie because he is a very good trapper as a main offender grates after a bit to be honest..As for his career in general,he is the first to admit that his Elite season wasnt as good as he's hoped for but it happens sometimes in a riders career.I'm sure he'll have learned a lot and it will be good for him in the long run.Always learning and trying to improve is the mark of a good rider in my opinion and i think Cookies got that in him in spades..

Edited by Young51
  • Like 1

Since you think he does, let's hope Cookie rolls 5 times tonight and doesn't get picked up for any of them.

Really stir up the Green With Envy brigade.

(Not aimed at you Youngie obviously!)

Edited by TheScotsman
  • Like 1

Youngy, but surely you have to admit that Cookie does roll a little sometimes.

In the Scunthorpe vs Edinburgh meeting earlier in the season, Cookie got away with such an outregeous roller in Heat 13 that he was able visit the bar on the first turn, buy and drink three pints, then have a play on the kiddies slide on the second turn, and still be leading up the back straight. :P

Mind you, there are riders from all clubs who get a bit of a roller. At a recent meeting at Ippo, the Witches fans near me were getting in a right lather about Klindt & Jorgensen, while being completely oblivious to the fact that Tungate was doing exactly the same!

All the best

Rob

Edited by lucifer sam

Any news on the weather front?

Looking to pop down for this match from 'Pig Hill' but would like an update on the local forecast before I commit.

thanks in advance.