British Speedway Forum
SomersetBlue

Pl Playoff Final Somerset Vs Edinburgh 24th October!

Interesting interview with Matt Ford last night, which I interpreted as Somerset would be getting next years Poole loanee again. Cissis maybe to add to the arrangement they have in place for Brady Kurtz. If I was a scunthorpe fan I would be asking why your partnership isnt benefitting from this type of deal.

more likely Jack Holder.

I understand they will name him on a 1 point average to give them more room for negotiation this year! wink

• Like 1

Of course, I had forgotten about younger Holder. Not seen much of his results tbh.

So long as the Referee watches Cookies Rollers!! If he rolls the Ref should give him a warning, if he continues to roll, he should be excluded. Simple as..

I had a superb view of Craig Cook's gating abilities at the OTA last Friday. He tried to anticipate the start in heat 5, but only penalised himself and ended up losing control on the second bend after attempting a blast around the outside of Charles Wright (who wasn't giving an inch).

Thereafter, Cookie made three magnificent gates. Moreover he was 'statue still' when doing so.

It's a few years since we had a British rider (Woffinden apart) who is able to trap as well as him.

• Like 3

I had a superb view of Craig Cook's gating abilities at the OTA last Friday. He tried to anticipate the start in heat 5, but only penalised himself and ended up losing control on the second bend after attempting a blast around the outside of Charles Wright (who wasn't giving an inch).

Thereafter, Cookie made three magnificent gates. Moreover he was 'statue still' when doing so.

I was on the clubhouse bend, looking straight down at the tapes. Good, pleased to hear it, may it continue.