British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry 2015

I certainly would trust the riders less. They more so tell the fans want they want to hear.

Like I have said, IF these things come to something so be it. I am not going to lose any sleep if Garrity signs for us or not.

The lad will rightly do what is right for his career. If that includes Cov then it will.

I would imagine the lad could have the pick of clubs - as it should be.

Promotions are known for saying half truths, you only have to look at Sandhu to back that up.

Slightly off topic - my family bought me the DVD "Booey - the Nigel Boocock story". It was very interesting and brought back a lot of Bees memories. We were discussing whether Chris Harris could be compared to Nigel Boocock in terms of Bees legends. I suggested it was like asking "can you compare Wayne Rooney with Bobby Charlton?". Is this a reasonable analogy???

• Like 2

Kenneth Hansen will not be riding in Britain next year and Garrity has signed for Rye House in the PL.

Edited by woz01

Kenneth Hansen will not be riding in Britain next year and Garrity has signed for Rye House in the PL.

Why is Hansen not riding in the UK?

Edited by Morrissey Fan

cos he can make more spondoolicks in poland/sweden.

cos he can make more spondoolicks in poland/sweden.

Cheaper deals being offered by a number of clubs in both Poland and Sweden so good luck to him!!

Is that anything to do with his tweets about being owed money?

Your kidding me owed money by Coventry?

Your kidding me owed money by Coventry?

I believe it's Poland.

There is a family member who is ill so is cutting down on his racing next year.

Edited by woz01

Slightly off topic - my family bought me the DVD "Booey - the Nigel Boocock story". It was very interesting and brought back a lot of Bees memories. We were discussing whether Chris Harris could be compared to Nigel Boocock in terms of Bees legends. I suggested it was like asking "can you compare Wayne Rooney with Bobby Charlton?". Is this a reasonable analogy???

There are some similarities

Neither good gaters, both very brave riders, capable of breathtaking overtaking moves, both love Coventry Speedway

Nigel never had the best machinery, Roy Adams making what he could of it, Chris's seems unreliable, despite various teams of

mechanics

Nigel preferred team speedway, and by his own admission never really chased individual honours, whilst Chris certainly has such ambitions whilst being a reasonably good team man

Times are very different with regard to media, and Nigel generally shunned the spotlight

Nigel will always be no.1 for me, but Chris deserves great credit for the entertainment he gives

• Like 1

Keeps Jason free on Fridays

• Like 1

I'm not sure there would have been many clubs wanting Hansen anyway after his disappointing performances this year.

Good news with regard to Garrity though and hopefully he will be back at Brandon.

James Sargent seems to be plying his trade in New Zealand in the off season and will be riding for the Southland Outlaws.....

Former Bee and GP superstar Jason Bunyan heads the Canterbury Comets team....

• Like 1

Keeps Jason free on Fridays

How many Bees fixtures did Garrity miss this year riding for Rye House??