British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry 2015

Scunthorpe bought Auty. We got a few of the NL in the deal.

Of course. Completely slipped my mind.

Seems 1st meeting next season will be Chris Harris testimonial. Fully deserved!

• Like 1

Nice to have sensible discussion with someone Steve makes a change from some on here by the way I don't think Auty is a Cov asset any more

Sensible discussions are more than welcome!

Hadn't realised Auty was sold.

Seems 1st meeting next season will be Chris Harris testimonial. Fully deserved!

Hopefully it's a little hint of who to expect in the 2014 2015 team :)

Edited by SCB

Hopefully it's a little hint of who to expect in the 2014 team :)

2015 😉👍. Yep I think we are all just waiting for Harris to be confirmed, hopefully Monday.

• Like 2

Lets hope we've paid the 2013 team first!

And the 2014 team!

Here we go again!!!

Why do people say that riders haven't been paid, going back to 2013 now?! Can we have some proof first? It's easy enough to keep making allegations but name the riders.

• Like 3

Why do people say that riders haven't been paid, going back to 2013 now?! Can we have some proof first? It's easy enough to keep making allegations but name the riders.

Certainly very string rumours that Peterborough riders were owed money. Then Kenneth Hansen posted he was owed money on twitter so 2+2 = ?

Certainly very string rumours that Peterborough riders were owed money. Then Kenneth Hansen posted he was owed money on twitter so 2+2 = ?

Panthers riders WERE owed money, and now have been paid the full amount owed to them, so wouldn't be surprised if Coventry riders wasn't paid either.

• Like 1

I think this rumour could be strung out for ages!!! :D

5? Peterborough riders were owed money mainly due to poor crowds, Hansen could easily be owed money in Poland where it seems to happen far more regular. I'd be surprised if Coventry owed riders Hans would've told everyone after turning up with one bike.

Edited by woz01
  • Like 1

5? Peterborough riders were owed money mainly due to poor crowds, Hansen could easily be owed money in Poland where it seems to happen far more regular. I'd be surprised if Coventry owed riders Hans would've told everyone after turning up with one bike.

Hans couldn't have been owed anything otherwise he wouldn't have flown out to Los Angeles and back again for the final!! :D

• Like 1

Well, if it is Coventry perhaps he's just been paid for the points he actually scored, which wouldn't have added up to much, rather than appearance money. :lol: I don't really know how it works but Kenneth has certainly been the biggest disappointment this year.

• Like 1