British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry 2015

A bit like most of the stuff you post then?

A lot like all of the stuff, I think is the correct answer

Edited by Midland Red
  • Like 1

what is Nikki P's average these days?

8.6. I'd love to see him riding for the Bees :D

me too... but we might need a new air fence at the end of the season!

A lot like all of the stuff, I think is the correct answer

:t:

Anywhere but his parent club.

Couldn't stand watching him week in week out. :nono:

• Like 1

harris , king , larsen , fisher , barker?

harris , larsen , fisher, michelsen , howarth?

Hadn't considered Larsen but if the 2 over 7 rule is true then I don't see us signing him. Andersen, Harris and Larsen would be a decent top 3 though.

Looks a very attractive average when you compare to Hans 8.3.

michelsen is 6.05

harris , larsen , king , michelsen , fisher....

harris , larsen , fisher, michelsen , sundstrom

• Like 1

We HAVE to protect Garrity if I've read that right. We would get a half decent grade B rider as we would have 3rd pick after riders that are protected.

Edited by woz01
  • Like 1

As I see that, we protect Garrity. We "risk" Poole stealing our first choice 2nd rider but surely Lynn will want Lewis Rose we then pick who we like in the second round. Lets assume our management decide they want Sarj, even if Poole take him Olly, Joe and Steff are all still available to be picked.

I'd protect Jason, get him back for 2015 and see how it works for the 2nd round. As it is, I can see Poole taking Adam Ellis (his dad liked a post I made about him rumoured not to be keen on a return to Lakeside).

We also need to work hard to make sure our second draft rider gets a weekend PL club- not Saturday or Sunday EL clashes other than at Leciester and hopefully we'll go their on a bank holiday again anyway.

As I see that, we protect Garrity. We "risk" Poole stealing our first choice 2nd rider but surely Lynn will want Lewis Rose we then pick who we like in the second round. Lets assume our management decide they want Sarj, even if Poole take him Olly, Joe and Steff are all still available to be picked.

I'd protect Jason, get him back for 2015 and see how it works for the 2nd round. As it is, I can see Poole taking Adam Ellis (his dad liked a post I made about him rumoured not to be keen on a return to Lakeside).

We also need to work hard to make sure our second draft rider gets a weekend PL club- not Saturday or Sunday EL clashes other than at Leciester and hopefully we'll go their on a bank holiday again anyway.

I think Lakeside will take whoever in Round 1 and are likely to 'protect' Ellis in the 2nd round draft!!

That's how I see it. We will get a decent number 7 anyway so might as well protect Garrity.

I think Lakeside will take whoever in Round 1 and are likely to 'protect' Ellis in the 2nd round draft!!

But surely is Ellis didn't like Lakeside in 2014 he's not going to want to be there in 2015 as second reserve where he might only get 3 rides on a track it's alleged he hates anyway. And you'd think if he told Lakeside he fancied a year away they'd respect that.

A shame to see Roynon missing out again if we pick Garrity though.

No room for sentiment in professional sport.