British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry 2015

Dudek is now looking for an EL place.

I noticed although anybody thinking we are going to sign him would be crazy. Maybe Poole or King's Lynn? What would his average be?

I thought the Greyhounds were no longer at Brandon or did I miss something?

Still going apparently but a different company. Coventry Independent Greyhounds.

I do tend to hope, but you'd have thought it would have been done to make use of the 2 points whilst Robbo's been off for 4 weeks!

It is all very well criticising the promotion but we don't actually know whether changes are afoot and the other thing is, maybe Havvy is happy with the team. I am sure he would have a major input.

Edited by dj350z

It is all very well criticising the promotion but we don't actually know whether changes are afoot and the other think is, maybe Havvy is happy with the team. I am sure he would have a major input.

True but if the Robbo change had been done we wouldn't be scrating around for premier league guests all the while
  • Like 3

It is all very well criticising the promotion but we don't actually know whether changes are afoot and the other think is, maybe Havvy is happy with the team. I am sure he would have a major input.

If they were making changes then they would have done a couple of weeks ago when Robson got injured but instead we have been told by Neil Watson that we don't need a 6pt rider because we have the cherry pickings of the 4pt riders.

Can't wait to see who tonight's is

• Like 1

If they were making changes then they would have done a couple of weeks ago when Robson got injured but instead we have been told by Neil Watson that we don't need a 6pt rider because we have the cherry pickings of the 4pt riders.

Can't wait to see who tonight's is

Me too will be interesting to say the least, the sad part is I am contemplating giving tonight a miss which would be a shame as I've been to every meeting including the Poole fiasco plus many away meetings. The way the promotion go about things are really annoying me.

Me too will be interesting to say the least, the sad part is I am contemplating giving tonight a miss which would be a shame as I've been to every meeting including the Poole fiasco plus many away meetings. The way the promotion go about things are really annoying me.

You know what, this season I have looked forward to our meetings but this one I would think twice about going to if not for the fact I had s season ticket.

We started with so much potential and have had a good season but have been very poor of late. It's a shame that such a strong season is falling apart at the worst time 👎🏻

My friends who went to the king's Lynn meeting at Brandon had originally been looking forward to tonight's meeting but they said not much point if no team so they are thinking of going out instead.

You know what, this season I have looked forward to our meetings but this one I would think twice about going to if not for the fact I had s season ticket.

We started with so much potential and have had a good season but have been very poor of late. It's a shame that such a strong season is falling apart at the worst time 👎🏻

My friends who went to the king's Lynn meeting at Brandon had originally been looking forward to tonight's meeting but they said not much point if no team so they are thinking of going out instead.

Don't blame them for that, all that was needed was one change to cement the great start we had, so bloody simple.