British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry 2015

Freddie Lindgren and Martin Smolinski?! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Zmarzlik. Polish season over. GP qualifier over by the weekend. Only has Sweden and the last round of the U21s left. Please!!

Haha remember how long and what your replacement was for Robbo after months of trying for a world class riders?

Aim low!

Freddie Lindgren and Martin Smolinski?! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Zmarzlik. Polish season over. GP qualifier over by the weekend. Only has Sweden and the last round of the U21s left. Please!!

That would be amazing.... :approve:

Haha remember how long and what your replacement was for Robbo after months of trying for a world class riders?

Aim low!

:D

• Like 1

Aim low!

Oi, let us dream! It's about all we have left :D

Foreverblue always looks for fault in anything Coventry.

Kylmakorpi has been great for us this season.

I think Emil would cost too much even just for a few meetings.

I would like Larsen or Shamak as past connection to Coventry and know the tracks well.

Just saying it as i see it his scores here recently were dropping off

Just saying it as i see it his scores here recently were dropping off

They were not. His average for his last 6 meetings was higher than his season long average and his rolling average and made his Coventry number 1 on form. Danny King is where we have been struggling for the last month but he come good yesterday and will hopefully continue where he left off in his last 2 rides.

They were not. His average for his last 6 meetings was higher than his season long average and his rolling average and made his Coventry number 1 on form. Danny King is where we have been struggling for the last month but he come good yesterday and will hopefully continue where he left off in his last 2 rides.

Ok just seemed like his last few meetings were not as good as previously. Thought Danny did ok yesterday. Think your problem rider was Robson and Howarth isnt much better

Ok just seemed like his last few meetings were not as good as previously. Thought Danny did ok yesterday. Think your problem rider was Robson and Howarth isnt much better

Robbo has done his job just fine all year. But he had to go just because the size of the gap - plus he's injured.

Can anyone who knows the rules answer this one?

A team is allowed to replace an injured rider in the play offs, I know. However, is the replacement up to the injured riders average or can a team increase up to the maximum limit.

Over to someone who actually can answer that question.

• Like 2

Robbo has done his job just fine all year. But he had to go just because the size of the gap - plus he's injured.

He needed to be replaced by someone better than Howarth Edited by foreverblue

He needed to be replaced by someone better than Howarth

I don't disagree with that that. But then saying that, Howarth is better than no change.

Can anyone who knows the rules answer this one?

A team is allowed to replace an injured rider in the play offs, I know. However, is the replacement up to the injured riders average or can a team increase up to the maximum limit.

Over to someone who actually can answer that question.

Rules just say you can replace long term injured riders - technically nothing in there that prevents you building back up to the limit.

He needed to be replaced by someone better than Howarth

Maybe but now we have an opportunity to replace Joonas with a rider over 8. If we do sign someone close to that we would actually have a very strong top 5.

• Like 2

No one is going to go to the expense of bringing equipment over here for two meetings.

We'll end up with Richard Lawson guesting!