British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TividaleHeathen

Heathens 2015

Clegg is a number 1 capable of beating anybody and I expect him to average nearly 10 and Greaves isn't too far behind ability-wise but I think this season he might beat the number 1 in one race but struggle in the next so he'll average just into the 8s. Ellis will be another heat leader and nearly triple his average in the mid 8s which will let Matt have a season of consolidation and push his average to the low to mid 7s. Arron will beat the 3.00 riders and surprise a few more to add nearly a point also I think he may have a month at reserve at some point alongside Harris or Neale. Neale will benefit with Clegg in the team and average mid 5s with Harris struggling at a new track at first, but after the first set of averages when Ellis may well go straight to number 1, he'll be at reserve and end up on a figure close to Phillips this year. So that gives them a team average of 47 to 49 when they're facing Birmingham in the Gold Cup final with the league trophy in the bag.

You must be short of someting to do over ya xmas Islander :rolleyes: :blink: :blink:

Meanwhile back in da real world !!!!

Yeah, slightly wonky prediction there Islander but overall I suspect our team average will be in that ball park.

Clegg is a number 1 capable of beating anybody and I expect him to average nearly 10 and Greaves isn't too far behind ability-wise but I think this season he might beat the number 1 in one race but struggle in the next so he'll average just into the 8s. Ellis will be another heat leader and nearly triple his average in the mid 8s which will let Matt have a season of consolidation and push his average to the low to mid 7s. Arron will beat the 3.00 riders and surprise a few more to add nearly a point also I think he may have a month at reserve at some point alongside Harris or Neale. Neale will benefit with Clegg in the team and average mid 5s with Harris struggling at a new track at first, but after the first set of averages when Ellis may well go straight to number 1, he'll be at reserve and end up on a figure close to Phillips this year. So that gives them a team average of 47 to 49 when they're facing Birmingham in the Gold Cup final with the league trophy in the bag.

Harris is a better rider than Neale and will average more than him this season IMO. Will probably average more than Mogridge too for that matter.

I thought you had to move from Monmore because they don't want speedway on a Tuesday anymore.

If so why have we got wolves Tuesday 7th april.

Something must have gone on between Ladbroke's and cradley

They only wanted speedway once a week

Ah right. Fair enough

Does Ellis come in on a 3 even though he's ridden in a state championship in Australia? Saw something on fb that Haseldens dad put up?

I havent seen what was posted on Fb, but Ellis Perks so far as i am aware does not need any visa, as he was born and bred in the Uk, and its only been a few years ago that his family emigrated to Australia, thats my understanding of The Perks family and visas, however i am sure someone who knows better than me will confirm the situation.

I havent seen what was posted on Fb, but Ellis Perks so far as i am aware does not need any visa, as he was born and bred in the Uk, and its only been a few years ago that his family emigrated to Australia, thats my understanding of The Perks family and visas, however i am sure someone who knows better than me will confirm the situation.

But Wilson-Dean doesnt need visas either but he's not a 3. So what is the rule?

But Wilson-Dean doesnt need visas either but he's not a 3. So what is the rule?

New riders who qualify for the NL by patriality 5, UK passport holders 3.

so, if i am a fifth generation aussie who had a great aunt who used to own a staffordshire bull terrier & liked watching eastenders, what average do i get ? :rofl::rofl:

• Like 1

You're ineligible to ride you need to have British ancestery through parent or grand parent, good try though :)