British Speedway Forum

Olly - retain, been a fantastic leader for the team and has been the link throughout the team.

Charles - not sure, been brilliant this season and has progressed a lot. Great second string. Is he heat leader material?

Brady - Retain, don't think poole will usd him next season and he won't be with anyone else. Wouldn't want him to be either.

Pontus - let go, he would have to be a heat leader with brady and olly. Not strong enough of a heat leader trio away from home.

Nick - let go, not shown the promise from last season to be honest and I think could do with going elsewhere and not in the Elite.

Todd - let go, been brilliant really has I would love to keep him and wouldn't mind if he came back. Is he a risk on a nearly 6.00 point average though? In my mind yes.

Starke - Must keep, I believe he is an asset now so get him back in for 2015 as the senior reserve. He has had a great season.

so with the riders to keep,

Olly Allen

Brady Kurtz

Paul Starke

Charles Wright?

Heard about Max Ruml? What average is he? Jack Holder on a 5.00 I have

Palso heard about.

Poole are certain to use Brady in my opinion. They will look to loan him out to the Rebels.

Poole are certain to use Brady in my opinion. They will look to loan him out to the Rebels.

I think they might just sign him as an asset and then loan him to the Rebels. He isn't ready for Elite league just yet imo.

Did anyone else hear Matt Ford mention we may be getting a rider of a similar mould to Brady next season, that could be Max Ruml? Seeing as it seems likely Jack Holder is Scorpions bound.

I think they might just sign him as an asset and then loan him to the Rebels. He isn't ready for Elite league just yet imo.

He must be as ready as Lambert was this season.

Did anyone else hear Matt Ford mention we may be getting a rider of a similar mould to Brady next season, that could be Max Ruml? Seeing as it seems likely Jack Holder is Scorpions bound.

From what I've heard, Ruml isn't coming over until 2016 at the earliest due to wanting to finish school.

When did Matt say that? seems strange he would talk in public about Somerset riders for next season.

When did Matt say that? seems strange he would talk in public about Somerset riders for next season.

In the play off first leg, when he was on about young Brady. Can't remember his exact words as the mic is rubbish at the ota.

Edited by Brummie Rebel

Ah ok I see, so Matt was present at the recent Somerset v Edinburgh first leg final?

Yep..

Ah ok I see, so Matt was present at the recent Somerset v Edinburgh first leg final?

As was Chris Holder and Mark Lemon

As was Chris Holder and Mark Lemon

And Davey Watt.

• Like 1

May seem weak on paper but a lot of potential in this team imo:

Olly Allen 8.93

Brady Kurtz 7.54

Charles Wright 6.64

Todd Kurtz 5.86

Jack Holder 5.00

Paul Starke 4.79

Olly Greenwood 3.12

This team is a gamble but one that could pay off. It would require Starke to push on from this season to a second string, thus dropping Todd to reserve. Also young Holder to show the same promise that Brady did this season. At home this side would take some beating but away is where the question lies?

May seem weak on paper but a lot of potential in this team imo:

Olly Allen 8.93

Brady Kurtz 7.54

Charles Wright 6.64

Todd Kurtz 5.86

Jack Holder 5.00

Paul Starke 4.79

Olly Greenwood 3.12

This team is a gamble but one that could pay off. It would require Starke to push on from this season to a second string, thus dropping Todd to reserve. Also young Holder to show the same promise that Brady did this season. At home this side would take some beating but away is where the question lies?

think this team would be very weak,but I'm still working on mine!

think this team would be very weak,but I'm still working on mine!

It is hard isn't it, i have been working on that for days. It is weak on paper as i said but not a lot of options available.