British Speedway Forum
Panthers89

New Conversion Rate For Riders....

Surely must be a joke? 1.4 now, seems ridiculous, it's doing premier league riders out of a job really, as riders like Mads and Rory could sign for a premier league club on a 8.50 average?

• Like 1

Surely must be a joke? 1.4 now, seems ridiculous, it's doing premier league riders out of a job really, as riders like Mads and Rory could sign for a premier league club on a 8.50 average?

not sure if it's true or not, but if it is, it must be a reflection on how far apart the league's are now,,,, maybe it'll be 1.2 by next time round,,, but surely that would mean that in the long run it will be Elite League rider's out of a job, as the Premier League will get stronger, as will the National League,,, that's my thinking anyway ;-)

• Like 1

but say a premier league rider wants to step up, on a 7.50 premier league average, would sign for an elite league side on 5.38 average, I could sign a pole on a 5.00 average, might aswell do that in theory, so makes the whole effort to get the brits involved, void.

• Like 1

rory cant as theyve limited the EL average to 6... Hes not happy!!.... No mention anywhere of a change in conversion rate though??

just going with the Hansen signing from the worky thread, and apparent missed point from the agm was the conversion rate. If true, what a royal balls up from the BSPA.

Tai would be 9.84 in the PL lol

just going with the Hansen signing from the worky thread, and apparent missed point from the agm was the conversion rate. If true, what a royal balls up from the BSPA.

i think thats a typo in workys press release myself... It cant be as low as 1.4 surely lol
  • Like 1

Tai would be 9.84 in the PL lol

i think thats a typo in workys press release myself... It cant be as low as 1.4 surely lol

IF could happen, a rider on a 8.57 elite league average could technically ride in the premier league :lol:

IF could happen, a rider on a 8.57 elite league average could technically ride in the premier league :lol:

no one with an EL ave over six can double down.... Rory aint happy and he has a point as there are several riders like stead, cook, king who all have EL averages over 6.... Very strange.

Could be seem as restriction of trade imo.

no one with an EL ave over six can double down.... Rory aint happy and he has a point as there are several riders like stead, cook, king who all have EL averages over 6.... Very strange.

Could be seem as restriction of trade imo.

BSPA, private club mate, don't obey the club rules you are out :mad:

• Like 1

BSPA, private club mate, don't obey the club rules you are out :mad:

he ( schlein) was refused last year for peterboro but his average was perfectly legal to allow it.... Yet they allowed King...They make it up as they go along sometimes
  • Like 1

he ( schlein) was refused last year for peterboro but his average was perfectly legal to allow it.... Yet they allowed King...They make it up as they go along sometimes

SOMETIMES ? :mad:

• Like 2

conversion rate explained on the unofficial comets site (run by the official site ) post by commercial dan, management team for worky. all is above board and legal . it work average out from the 1.4 conversion. way above me, but a nailed on legit move by workington. riders with an elite average of above 6.00 cannot double down. pl riders can double up as long as they have a pl average. thats how i pick it up..

Robert Lambert on a 7.45 :o I think...

Mads Korneliussen on a 8.33 :o I think...

This all just seems stupid really.. Unless they are trying to close the gap between EL and PL???

Robert Lambert on a 7.45 :o I think...

Mads Korneliussen on a 8.33 :o I think...

This all just seems stupid really.. Unless they are trying to close the gap between EL and PL???

But how are the premier league riders going to step upto the elite league? that's the question.

• Like 1

But how are the premier league riders going to step upto the elite league? that's the question.

put it like this,,, the Elite League doe's not have that many 'Elite' rider's in it, they use PL riders and NL riders at reserve, making the Elite League, not so 'Elite' and getting watered down year after year,,, so therefore, good/improving PL riders should be to cut it up there, making the change in conversion rate, not so dramatic,,, and if an Elite club want's them, they'll have them IMO :-)