British Speedway Forum

Be very surprised to see the Eagles trouble the Kings at Central Park. Reserves will be key. Wouldn't be surprised to see the Kings win at Arlington either.

Arlington is one of the hardest tracks to ride apparently so i don't think you will win at Arlington. You may change your mind when you see our next signing...... he looks good

No disrespect to Sheppard Mullins or Cousins but neither Sheppard or Cousins have scored more than gifted points in NL and mullins never really gets going in all the teams he's been in. If wood is as good as he is on the grass he will be banging on points and it's fair to say kelsey Dugard is probably the most promising 3 pointer in the league. I recall him leading Terry-Daley, Adam kirby and Benji Compton at Central Park as well as him finishing 6th in the British u19s. As well as this How many of the kent team have raced Arlington? Ben - yes Shanes - no Ayres - no Baseby - no Verge - no Sheppard -no mullins - no cousins - no.

Eastbourne at kent - mason - yes Owen - yes Kelsey - yes George - no Warwick - no

Verge has at practise but not for long.

No disrespect to Sheppard Mullins or Cousins but neither Sheppard or Cousins have scored more than gifted points in NL

Couzins hasnt ridden a single match in the NL nor actually in the MDL either which in itself is a bit of a worry. His six points in the GB U19s though was a pretty impressive effort in a first ever competitive meeting

Couzins hasnt ridden a single match in the NL nor actually in the MDL either which in itself is a bit of a worry. His six points in the GB U19s though was a pretty impressive effort in a first ever competitive meeting

...and there's no place in speedway seemingly for Brendan Johnson. What a sport!

Be nice to see kent riders getting a chance to practice reguarly, and some sitra club riders get a chance to ride in junior races at central park.

Can I ask. What and where is happening on March 1st

I understand there is a training day organised, is it Iwade or central park

Thanks

Two legs ?

They are just separate meetings for points in the National Trophy.

Well corrected AJ. Was getting my Nat Trophy and KO cup mixed up.

Can I ask. What and where is happening on March 1st

I understand there is a training day organised, is it Iwade or central park

Thanks

It is at Iwade under new management SITRA, they have done loads of work on the track, are acu affiliated and look like the could have a massive role in developing young and raw talents. With shanes, mullins, and Kingston already confirmed along with so big name sidecar outfits it looks set to be a great meeting. And free entrance for spectators what a day out for the family it proves to be! Unfortunately for me my wife has booked a local hall for my daughters 5th birthday that day so I will miss out, but I urge any speedway fans to get there and have a fantastic free day out. I will definitely get there as often as feesable, hopefully it's a roaring success.

• Like 1

It is at Iwade under new management SITRA, they have done loads of work on the track, are acu affiliated and look like the could have a massive role in developing young and raw talents. With shanes, mullins, and Kingston already confirmed along with so big name sidecar outfits it looks set to be a great meeting. And free entrance for spectators what a day out for the family it proves to be! Unfortunately for me my wife has booked a local hall for my daughters 5th birthday that day so I will miss out, but I urge any speedway fans to get there and have a fantastic free day out. I will definitely get there as often as feesable, hopefully it's a roaring success.

Nice one, thanks, is it actual racing or just practice?

Well corrected AJ. Was getting my Nat Trophy and KO cup mixed up.

No problem and as the fixtures are so close together it does seem like a two legged affair.

The SITRA event on the 1st March is our launch event, in conjunction with the ACU and CTA Fire, and will consist of demonstrations and practice laps by top Solo, 500cc Sidecars, Left Hand Sidecars. Right Hand Sidecars outfits including many British Champions and the current 500cc Sidecar European Champions.

We are delighted that 2015 Kent Kings James Shanes and Rik Mullins will also be with us on the day.

For full details please check out our website - www.sitrauk.org as I dont people to think we are taking over this thread :lol:

We hope to see alot of our Kings friends, and fans from all over for this unique opportunity to see some of Britains top track racers.

• Like 1

Obviously With Ben at No 1, how do you think the rest of the riding order should be. Also do you think Danny & James could be swapped around home & away.I would go for this line up at home.

1. Ben Morley

2. Danno Verge

3. James Shanes

4. Aaron Baseby

5. Danny Ayres

6. Rik Mullins

7. Jamie Couzens / |Adam Sheppard

I think the averages dictate riding order to a certain extent so would be expecting to see us line up as per below.

1. Ben Morley

2. Danno Verge

3. Aaron Baseby

4. Danny Ayres

5. James Shanes

6. Rik Mullins

I think the averages dictate riding order to a certain extent so would be expecting to see us line up as per below.

1. Ben Morley

2. Danno Verge

3. Aaron Baseby

4. Danny Ayres

5. James Shanes

6. Rik Mullins

I think the highest average rider has to ride at No1, and the 2 lowest average riders at 6 & 7, but outside of that, the team manager can put riders where he wants, thats my take on what the riding order has to be.

1. Ben Morley

2. Danno Verge

3. Aaron Baseby

4. Danny Ayres

5. James Shanes

6. Rik Mullins

That looks about right to me!

The SITRA event on the 1st March is our launch event, in conjunction with the ACU and CTA Fire, and will consist of demonstrations and practice laps by top Solo, 500cc Sidecars, Left Hand Sidecars. Right Hand Sidecars outfits including many British Champions and the current 500cc Sidecar European Champions.

We are delighted that 2015 Kent Kings James Shanes and Rik Mullins will also be with us on the day.

For full details please check out our website - www.sitrauk.org as I dont people to think we are taking over this thread :lol:

We hope to see alot of our Kings friends, and fans from all over for this unique opportunity to see some of Britains top track racers.

Sounds like a good day out but the few solo riders seem to be somewhat overwhelmed by the number of sidecars. Apart from the demonstration and practice laps will there be any actual racing ?