British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
cambpanther

Premier League 2015 Predictions

northerners don't walk whippets any more , they eat em. still wear the flat caps though.

Your beginning to sound like a grumpy Northerner, you will be wearing a flat cap and walking whippets next.

I've been up here so long I'm beginning to lose my accent
  • Like 1

After reading that the new owners at Glasgow want the club to be the Manchester City of speedway, I wonder whether this could be the last season for Glasgow in the Premier League.

Totally agree Spinny and have said this before, this will annoy some on here as we all on this section are PL fans at heart - but if you want the best team in speedway in Britain then you need to be top-flight. Depends what they want.

Dont think the man city of speedway comment should be taken to heart like it has been...its called P.R, in glasgow newspapers any reference to football will catch attention of non speedway fans, thats why bold statement was used, creating a bit of hype.

• Like 1

Dont think the man city of speedway comment should be taken to heart like it has been...its called P.R, in glasgow newspapers any reference to football will catch attention of non speedway fans, thats why bold statement was used, creating a bit of hype.

Yep, was a very tongue in cheek comment.

More like FC United of Manchester!

I'm pretty sure it won't be "Partick Thistle Nil".