British Speedway Forum

Harris has pulled out of Ricky's meeting tonight due to injury.

Hansen pulled out of tonights meeting after a 2nd and two ducks. I suppose's he's taking the piss as well !! Eh, SCB..

Edited by Starman2006

Hansen pulled out of tonights meeting after a 2nd and two ducks. I suppose's he's taking the piss as well !! Eh, SCB..

Yes. Riders pulling out of meetings because they're not doing well is taking the piss out of paying fans.

Yes. Riders pulling out of meetings because they're not doing well is taking the piss out of paying fans.

Im hearing your not one of them. :o

Im hearing your not one of them. :o

You're hearing wrong then! Just because I don't go to the 80-odd meetings I did from 06-10 doesn't mean I don't go any more.

You're hearing wrong then! Just because I don't go to the 80-odd meetings I did from 06-10 doesn't mean I don't go any more.

And that gives you the right to say Harris was taking the piddle last night without knowing the facts.. Jeez, you get better..

And that gives you the right to say Harris was taking the piddle last night without knowing the facts.. Jeez, you get better..

And going to loads of meeting would have made my opinion all the more valid? This is speedway problem, it listens to the people who attend meetings, the people who put up with the crap, who seem to like music from the 60s and announcers from the 50s, people who don't care about rules being broken and meetings dragging on, people who seem to accept being treated like mugs. What the sport should be doing is speaking to people who either don't go at all or who rarely go to find out what would make them attend.

And going to loads of meeting would have made my opinion all the more valid? This is speedway problem, it listens to the people who attend meetings, the people who put up with the crap, who seem to like music from the 60s and announcers from the 50s, people who don't care about rules being broken and meetings dragging on, people who seem to accept being treated like mugs. What the sport should be doing is speaking to people who either don't go at all or who rarely go to find out what would make them attend.

Still Doesn't give you the right to say Harris was taking the piddle last night without knowing the facts.

Still Doesn't give you the right to say Harris was taking the piddle last night without knowing the facts.

out of interest how often do you know the facts before posting? Has the penny dropped re: jerran hart yet?

It annoys me to say it but on this one you're right - I may have jumped the gun with Bomber as he's not riding today either. Sadly it looks like I tainted Bomber based on the standards of many others.

It annoys me to say it but on this one you're right - I may have jumped the gun with Bomber as he's not riding today either. Sadly it looks like I tainted Bomber based on the standards of many others.

Nice to hear it. Not all riders pull flankers on a whim.

• Like 1

Nice to hear it. Not all riders pull flankers on a whim.

Not all forum members admit it when they are wrong either.

Well done SCB :approve:

• Like 2

Not all forum members admit it when they are wrong either.

Well done SCB :approve:

I can see them limited edition t-shirts coming out again :D

I can see them limited edition t-shirts coming out again :D

tbf "scb admits he was wrong" is nowhere near as "limited edition" as "starman was right" Edited by waihekeaces1
  • Like 1

Every thing here absolutely spot on.

Janowski won the meeting but didn't win the title. Why do we have to have a semi-final and final ?? :mad:

Bring back the good old days when getting the most points from your five rides was good enough.

Ignoring the issues of pull outs and formats can anyone tell us who went if it was a good meeting and what the crowd like ?