British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Rye V Ipswich 21st March

Good Meeting Last Night, I was Impressed by Robin Aspegren and Nikolaj Busk Jakobsen, I look forward to seeing the whole team every Week and For Ipswich Cameron Heeps Was Really Impressive Last Night and I Liked the Effort Stefan Nielsen Put in last night.

I Look Forward to the week ahead to see more Meetings

More than happy with the Rockets performance last night, Just compare Aspegren, Jakobson and Kasper for Garrity, Bunyan and Tres (forget all the off track baggage) and the team is much stronger.

But perhaps the best thing that happened was after a "can only happen in speedway" long gap before the rerun of the 5-0 race, Warren Scott (new owner) appeared in front of the referees box to demand that they "get on" with the meeting, does speedway finally have a promoter who considers the shivering fans. WELCOME WARREN.

• Like 4

Very smug

Must have been doing his homework on an Edinburgh thread.

Can't be sure about the red lights. I had already put a 4-2 in the programme, so was surprised when a 5-1 was announced. As it was the final bend of the race there was no need to award it, unless Kasper falling impeded another rider, but I'm not sure he did

Your right, he didnt

Standing midway down the back straight i can say Nielsen's bike was missing and he was barely under power when Lykke hit him. by that time Bowen had got into third. I thought Nielsen should have been excluded but either way it was a four two or three all, the last thing it could have been was five one which was the result she chose, that was bad enough but to change her mind later was just as bad. Weak poor ref who seems hell bent on spoiling every meeting she goes near.

That apart a fair result at one point i thought we would struggle to get the win. Encouraging performances from the two new boys, disappointment from Eddie and slightly worried about Anders, though when he gated he looked a different rider

far too early to tell how our season will go but Ipswich will be right up there no doubt

• Like 1

Very smug

Must have been doing his homework on an Edinburgh thread.

I like to think not hence the hopefully and the wink in the post.

And if you cant be positive about your teams chances at the start of a season its gonna be a long miserable year!

Gazc -By Moanarchs standards I rate my smugness about a D (must try harder!)

I like to think not hence the hopefully and the wink in the post.

And if you cant be positive about your teams chances at the start of a season its gonna be a long miserable year!

Gazc -By Moanarchs standards I rate my smugness about a D (must try harder!)

Sorry forgot the wink but you have a long way to go to catch the masters off the smug no offence intended.

Sorry forgot the wink but you have a long way to go to catch the masters off the smug no offence intended.

none taken.

I think its gonna be a really good year in the PL - very even - dont see any runaways or also rans.