British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TMW

Leicester V Coventry Emb 15 03 2015 12:00 Start

So you want him to race on Mother's Day a few days after losing his mother ?

I think him turning up for P&P for Coventry shows his commitment to the club,as for racing his head won't be ready for a few weeks I doubt.

For once I agree with you.

• Like 1

I understand that Hans was very fair and calm about the situation he was already over here when it happened and there was nothing he do about it over here so did P&P then gone home to his family this morning

I understand that Hans was very fair and calm about the situation he was already over here when it happened and there was nothing he do about it over here so did P&P then gone home to his family this morning

Thanks for clearing that up........Now !

Oh LionKing. Where are you?

Gonna be made difficult for the bees today without their number 1 and racers on a gating track.

Main thing is that both teams stay safe.

Gonna be made difficult for the bees today without their number 1 and racers on a gating track.

Main thing is that both teams stay safe.

As a Lion's fan of a certain age, hearing a Bees fan describe Leicester as a gating track sums up why the track needs alteration. I'm sure the Facebook page will be full of 'let's go racingggg' comments today. If only eh?!

• Like 1

Without Hans I think we will lose by ten. Be interesting to see how Jamrog goes in this format.

Without Hans I think we will lose by ten. Be interesting to see how Jamrog goes in this format.

Have to say I agree. Big ask of a racing team to go away to Leicester without their number 1 rider.

Jamrog struggling to stay on but Robson also struggling full stop, hoping it's just early season bike problems.

You would at least hope Robson and Jamrog beat the reserves. I don't put too much on these challenges but it's a tad concerning.

You would at least hope Robson and Jamrog beat the reserves. I don't put too much on these challenges but it's a tad concerning.

Very concerning esp when You think we will come up against harder teams than Leicester.

The middle order looks very weak

Very concerning esp when You think we will come up against harder teams than Leicester.

The middle order looks very weak

harris not doing very well either and he's a Gp rider

harris not doing very well either and he's a Gp rider

It's a gate and go track so wasn't going to be great but at least scoring, he also has harder heats.

More worried about the other 2 who are struggling against reserves.

King and reserves are a positive.

Edited by mdmc82

It's a gate and go track so wasn't going to be great but at least scoring, he also has harder heats.

More worried about the other 2 who are struggling against reserves.

King and reserves are a positive.

How can the reserves be a positive ?? The only Leicester rider they have beaten between them is Morley !!

• Like 2

I feel even with R/R Coventry will beat Leicester i feel it's a shocking decision to pair Walasek & Wozniak together.

Walasek will do well if he is in front but if he gets behind he won't want to know & Wozniak needs time & no pressure so would be better paired with Doyle IMO

Ben Morley as guest ??? Out of all the bottom end riders out there that's the best they come up with .

they should have got MAX CLEGG back in for this one imo, the lad deserves an extra outing after the improvement and commitment he gave us last year ..