British Speedway Forum

A lesser intelligent version of Sidney, if such a thing were possible

Why do you have a passion to take the p.ss out of me? i have not even commented on the thread.Are you insecure? are you a attention seeker? it makes me wonder and lets be honest Oldass you are hardly the brain of Britain are you.!!

. If you don't like Harris in the GP don't watch it.

Great logic. What if someone likes the other 15 riders ? Think about it for a while...............

Harris qualified fair and square. If you would like to see other riders instead then they need to do better in the qualifier.

I am reading reference to a Bomber on this thread and it appears some seem to be in support of this 'Bomber'. Surely such an individual should be locked up, we don't want terrorists in our sport.

You can read more about Terrorism here:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism

• Like 4

The OP was "Why Bomber"

My question is "Why not Bomber and if not Bomber, who?".

• Like 1

The OP was "Why Bomber"

Exactly esp when he qualified and beat the other riders. He earned his spot. The others will just have to try harder in the next qualifier.

Exactly esp when he qualified and beat the other riders. He earned his spot. The others will just have to try harder in the next qualifier.

Some people on here have short memories, alot were saying that Tai should not of been given his chance after his first try in the series.He was given the chance and he was brilliant and he will be a contender for a number of years.Harris i just don't understand the flak he takes on this forum, my take on Chris is he has been great value mixed it with the best and are there better British options.? Scott this year is on fire but his time has gone, and Lambert has a few years to go until he is at that level consistently.
  • Like 1

The OP was "Why Bomber"

but the question wasn't "why is bomber in the series?"

It was "why is he underprepared again?"

a lot of people have jumped into this thread without reading the op it seems.

• Like 2

but the question wasn't "why is bomber in the series?"

It was "why is he underprepared again?"

a lot of people have jumped into this thread without reading the op it seems.

Exactly, the opening post raised some very valid points worthy of discussion.

As we can see, some people can't seem to read, process information and reply accordingly. They only see what they want to see..

I think such people are poor value, bring little to the forum, likely clean up in a debate with Starry or pugwash and most importantly they saw Ashby ride many times.

It is disappointing if he hasn't prepared right, he has earned his right to be there through the qualifiers, now he needs to show he should be there, maybe he'll hit the track and prove me wrong....

Exactly, the opening post raised some very valid points worthy of discussion.

As we can see, some people can't seem to read, process information and reply accordingly. They only see what they want to see..

I think such people are poor value, bring little to the forum, likely clean up in a debate with Starry or pugwash and most importantly they saw Ashby ride many times.

You can't help yourself can you ? you are the biggest BOREFEST on the forum.WHY because only your opinion counts, and you are always right yet on this forum your opinion means zilch to me .Others on here i respect very much (ie they debate you from my experience of your posts your man management skills are zilch WHY? because you talk down to others at every opportunity. Edited by sidney
  • Like 1

You can't help yourself can you ? you are the biggest BOREFEST on the forum.WHY because only your opinion counts, and you are always right yet on this forum your opinion means zilch to me .Others on here i respect very much (ie they debate you from my experience of your posts your man management skills are zilch WHY? because you talk down to others at every opportunity.

Oh Oh, looks like someone else gonna get their head kicked in. Rambo is on the warpath again

Oh Oh, looks like someone else gonna get their head kicked in. Rambo is on the warpath again

The two bum chums at it again, people can look back on the thread and see that you two have made comments to cause confrontation why.?Comment and move on why you feel the need to do it is beyond me.

You can't help yourself can you ? you are the biggest BOREFEST on the forum.WHY because only your opinion counts, and you are always right yet on this forum your opinion means zilch to me .Others on here i respect very much (ie they debate you from my experience of your posts your man management skills are zilch WHY? because you talk down to others at every opportunity.

So, in essence what you are saying is, I can't have an opinion whether something is good value, whether people can hold their own with starman or whether it matters whether you saw Ashby ride... only you can?

Tad hypocritical there Sidders.

As for your other rambling, we've never had a debate over an opinion. Every single time it's been a situation where you were factually WRONG. That's not opinion, it's not a debate. Just you being corrected and not mature enough to accept it. So yes, you are correct about one thing, I only tend to get very involved when I am right. Why would I want to get embroiled in something if I was wrong, that would make me look very foolish indeed... think about that for a moment.

Back to Harris, I think much of the resentment towards Harris comes from the fact people know just how good he CAN be. On his day, particularly in league racing, he can be one of, if not the most exciting riders there is. He just seems to lack that touch of professionalism required to compete on a consistent basis at the highest level.