British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Coventry Bees V Wolves Friday 27th March

We get all the luck but hope tobias is back soon looked a nasty crash with bike landing on top of him. Certainly got a hill to climb. Beware of the Wolves. 😉😉

I believe the rest of the top 5 can take a ride which would make Wolves stronger actually.

• Like 1

We get all the luck but hope tobias is back soon looked a nasty crash with bike landing on top of him. Certainly got a hill to climb. Beware of the Wolves. 😉😉

Imo with Tobiasz new to the track, Wolves may actually be stronger using R/R for him tonight as they have PK, Lindgren, Thorssell & Wells who all ride Brandon well.

Bees are now also without Robson

Edited by mdmc82

We will win this meeting because of the reserve pairings.

• Like 1

Can wolves use r/r for a rider who hasn't ridden for them yet?

Good point not sure they can

Can wolves use r/r for a rider who hasn't ridden for them yet?

Rules are bit ambiguous

16.5.2 For an absent Rider with (a) an assessed MA, or (B) has been approved in a team’s declared line-up at the start of the season, a 28-day Facility may be granted at MC’s discretion

16.5.3 No facility is permitted to replace a Rider, who although included in a Re-declaration has not made an appearance for that Team since being re-declared.

My interpretation is that Wolves can use either a Guest or R/R if Craig Cook is available I'd go with the Guest option but it will probably R/R, but I'm only a supporter so what do I know.

im sure we went round this loop last year and if i remember tight you cant have a guest for a rider that has not made an appearance,

with robbo out just as well jamroll made his farewell/first appearance last week.

mind you if we cant beat this wolves team we should pack up and go home.....

famous ;last words

Rules are bit ambiguous

16.5.2 For an absent Rider with (a) an assessed MA, or ( B) has been approved in a team’s declared line-up at the start of the season, a 28-day Facility may be granted at MC’s discretion

16.5.3 No facility is permitted to replace a Rider, who although included in a Re-declaration has not made an appearance for that Team since being re-declared.

My interpretation is that Wolves can use either a Guest or R/R if Craig Cook is available I'd go with the Guest option but it will probably R/R, but I'm only a supporter so what do I know.

You CANNOT have a guest for an assessed rider who has not yet rode for you. You can, with MC permission use R/R.

edit - reading the rules, they have changed, looks like you can use a guest.

Edited by SCB

Strengths Wloves

In this instance but it isnt a good start for him/us.

Hope he and robbo are feeling better for their next meetings.

I thought the gap would be bigger so credit to Wolves. I predict that not for the only time this season Sarj will outscore Garrity.

Take a bow PK :t:

Edited by Steve0