British Speedway Forum
Bagpuss

King's Lynn V Poole, Elite Shield, 26/03/15

Try reading the posts if that is at all posible. I was talking to Steve in these posts. i was talking to his good lady in the pits at Poole on Wednesday. Hope that helps.

You should follow your own advice!

Just about everyone on here has told you what a complete mess of things you've made yet again, but yet you cannot grasp things. Absolute loon :rofl:

You should follow your own advice!

Just about everyone on here has told you what a complete mess of things you've made yet again, but yet you cannot grasp things. Absolute loon :rofl:

Head against brick wall mate. The man is a fruitloop we all know as we all keep telling him, just look at the Jerran Hart thread!

Head against brick wall mate. The man is a fruitloop we all know as we all keep telling him, just look at the Jerran Hart thread!

Yeah I know, but the ammunition he provides is a gift that just keeps on giving :lol:

Yeah I know, but the ammunition he provides is a gift that just keeps on giving :lol:

What because i don't dance to your tune and post what you want me to say.. Never going to happen darling mate whoever you are..

Edited by Starman2006

What because i don't dance to your tune and post what you want me to say.. Never going to happen darling mate whoever you are..

You really haven't got a clue have you..? I'll leave it there as its rather obvious understanding the queens english is a bit of an issue for you.

• Like 2

You really haven't got a clue have you..? I'll leave it there as its rather obvious understanding the queens english is a bit of an issue for you.

No because you have no answer to it do you .. Do have a nice Spring and Summer...

No because you have no answer to it do you .. Do have a nice Spring and Summer...

No answer to what?? I have a nice white jacket that will fit you like a glove! 👌

No answer to what?? I have a nice white jacket that will fit you like a glove!

Aah those were the days. When all the track staff wore white jackets and marched out smartly at the start of the meeting :)

• Like 1