British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Wolves V Coventry Monday 30th March

Do you though....

FOR INSTANCE this time with Doolan, he has 3 rides, 3 zeros, potentially Garrity could have had all of them rides with R/R and scored 9 points. Just my way of thinking anyway

We are really talking only 2 rides as garrity would have had sergeants 4th anyway !

Wow - 7 pages on a meeting that didn't take place! This is the place for top debating!

• The reliability of weather forecasting
  • 6 or 7 rider teams - guest v RR
  • and as for predicting the future - fast Freddie was gonna break the track record

I don't know why we bother with the meetings!! ;)

• Like 4

We are really talking only 2 rides as garrity would have had sergeants 4th anyway !

What makes you think that with the way Sarjeant is riding at the moment.

At the end of the day we can all say this might or happened or that but the rain was the only winner.

Now we just have to wait a couple of weeks and hopefully see a good meeting with full teams

Wow - 7 pages on a meeting that didn't take place! This is the place for top debating!

• and as for predicting the future - fast Freddie was gonna break the track record

Lol it did make me laugh as well. Must be expecting a different Freddie than I saw on Fri or at the Banks meeting. PK looks faster at the moment plus Harris on Wolves track.

• Like 1

This forum gets even wierder your moaning about a meeting that didnt take place and riders who didnt race so they couldent get any points anyway and its on page 7.

• Like 4

Guilty as charged m'lud. :oops:

Thing is, I can't get into the garden because of the weather, and I've watched the GP and Moto GP recordings half a dozen times. Here's a thought: If everyone 'fesses up to how sad they are to take part in this debate, we could reach 10 pages and submit it to the Guinness Book of Records for the longest pointless discussion about a non-event.

• Like 2

How can putting a side out that has the best chance of winning be tosh ?

Now that there's the injured rider replacement facility, it becomes even more important to start off with seven riders and not six

You're just the type of most speedway promoters love.

Unfortunately, whereas there used to be lots of you, most have woken up and seen the light or simply passed on.

Haven't quite worked out this comment! If you mean they love me for spending my hard-earned cash on speedway since 1964, at tracks all over the country, then that I would understand, but if you mean something different . . . . ?

Thing is, I can't get into the garden because of the weather, and I've watched the GP and Moto GP recordings half a dozen times. Here's a thought: If everyone 'fesses up to how sad they are to take part in this debate, we could reach 10 pages and submit it to the Guinness Book of Records for the longest pointless discussion about a non-event.

....or we could just carry on the debate.......... ;)

Sunday's MotoGp - now you are talking! I could watch that 6 times easily. Valentino has not lost it!!! :t:

• Like 3

The weather decision was correct as evidenced by what came after 7.30. What's unacceptable, after all this time, is we're still having to put up with uncovered tracks. It appears that promoters would rather inconvenience the supporters than make maximum effort to get meetings on.

Sunday's MotoGp - now you are talking! I could watch that 6 times easily. Valentino has not lost it!!! :t:

Yes, forza Nr 46. But it's not the same without Steve and Charlie and the brilliant BBC coverage. The pair of clowns who do the ITV4 commentary make you realise how good Kelvin and Nigel are !

• Like 1

Now that there's the injured rider replacement facility, it becomes even more important to start off with seven riders and not six

Yet again as you have told you pick the best side ...you don't pick it thinking that something bad might happen to one of the riders