British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Brummies_Ste

Brummies V Stoke Good Friday 8 Pm Start

There is a local bye-law which forbids the use of the stadium for any activity which is betting related, so although Perry Barr normally stages Friday night Greyhound Racing, they can't run on Good Friday. This is the only reason that the stadium landlords allow speedway there on this particular Friday.

Hands up, I was wrong then!(its not unusual) :D Thanks for clearing it up Brian.

Potters to nick it.

What my car off the one stop car park, dirty thieving Stoke/ Manc wannabe’s . Come down here looking for a job, then realize they haven’t the skills so nick my car to get back up north, we all know how it works. :D

(just a bit of friendly banter) :shock:

I believe the start time is 8 to enable them to work on the track after the Good Friday dog meeting has finished.

The start time is 8pm to allow Adam Ellis to get from Lakeside as he is racing for them this afternoon.

BIRMINGHAM are confident of a double victory tonight... against Stoke Potters and the weather!

The Surestop Brummies open their City Gearboxes National League campaign with a derby clash at Perry Barr, starting at 8pm with a bumper crowd expected.

Light drizzle is expected to clear the city early afternoon to enable the action to go ahead on schedule.

Come and join us - and make it a VERY GOOD Friday!

BIRMINGHAM are confident of a double victory tonight... against Stoke Potters and the weather!

The Surestop Brummies open their City Gearboxes National League campaign with a derby clash at Perry Barr, starting at 8pm with a bumper crowd expected.

Light drizzle is expected to clear the city early afternoon to enable the action to go ahead on schedule.

Come and join us - and make it a VERY GOOD Friday!

Which weather forecast are they looking at as met office has heavy rain from 2pm onwards

Which weather forecast are they looking at as met office has heavy rain from 2pm onwards

TBF, 60% of the time Met Office forecasts are right every time.

• Like 2

Maybe this is something that can be discussed in the Speedway Tavern?

newtavern-copy.jpg

They may find a willing volunteer for you.

If I had read this in time we would indeed have tried to sort something out for you. Sorry

It's off, provisional restaging is Wednesday 29th April

Edited by Brummie Kev

Really dissapointing for everyone concerned, typical British Bank Holiday weather.

Disappointing, was looking forward to updating the first national league meeting of the season.

Oh yeah..........

Paul-Rudd-Brian-Fantana.jpg