British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Leicester V Coventry Sat 4th April

Rory Schlein guests in place of Mikkel. Rory should easily score double figures riding as a 2nd string mainly against reserves.

April fool

April fool

As a bees fan I wish it was just an April fools. Was posted on lions website a couple of days ago

How can this be? RR's average is higher than MM's

How can this be? RR's average is higher than MM's

MM's average is 6.02, but all home riders ( except D/U riders ) get a 5% increase, when calculating which guests can cover for them, so this takes MM's average to 6.32, has Rory's average is only 6.22 he can cover for MM. Hope that makes sense.

Blimey! Looking like another slaughter then. :neutral:

Blimey! Looking like another slaughter then. :neutral:

Agree esp when Rory is much better than the rider he's repkacing imo.

Every team has that one track they can't quite get to grips with and Leicester seems to be ours.

Edited by mdmc82

I said it a few weeks back when he signed but have the Bees management put JK at #2? I maintain a Hans/JK heat 1 pairing should put fear into the opposition as we should be looking at 4-2s and 5-1s in every heat 1. It should certainly be done against Leicester who themselves have Doyle and Schlein in heat 1 so will be looking for a 5-1 themselves. If you're 5-1 down after the first race it's a big blow.

I said it a few weeks back when he signed but have the Bees management put JK at #2? I maintain a Hans/JK heat 1 pairing should put fear into the opposition as we should be looking at 4-2s and 5-1s in every heat 1. It should certainly be done against Leicester who themselves have Doyle and Schlein in heat 1 so will be looking for a 5-1 themselves. If you're 5-1 down after the first race it's a big blow.

It's an even bigger blow if it's against HA and JK !! lol

Looking like a really tough evening against those pesky Lions at Beaumont Park again ... :cry:

It's an even bigger blow if it's against HA and JK !! lol

Looking like a really tough evening against those pesky Lions at Beaumont Park again ... :cry:

Can only see a Lions win. However won't be too disheartened if it happens as think we will pick up away wins at other tracks. Leicester is a very hard place to go with team of racers.

Any news on robson?

Edited by mdmc82

I don't really think many will be too bothered about that, especially Lions fans looking forward to trouncing the Bees again. I didn't go to the first one anyway but might venture out to this one if I can find the place without the other half who doesn't seem very interested at the moment. :neutral:

• Like 1

Cameron Heeps is guesting in place of Robson

Leicester have Rory guesting at No2

Edited by mdmc82

Can only see a Lions win. However won't be too disheartened if it happens as think we will pick up away wins at other tracks. Leicester is a very hard place to go with team of racers.

Any news on robson?

Go on say it again for me for the fifth time "we've got a team of racers" .

I think we got the message you've got a team of racers!