British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Panthers89

Rye House Vs Peterborough Panthers 6/4/15 Lc

Lawson guesting for Allen on Monday, what's the forecasts like? Should do alright at rye house but they are as strong as have been in recent times so should be a good meeting

Glad you mentioned that Noodles, was all set to go, but bugger that!

Shame that they will miss out on income.

Only £4 extra for another meeting, the National League can produce some decent racing!

Only £4 extra for another meeting, the National League can produce some decent racing!

and when we have a meeting against Ipswich in the evening? 4 quid to watch 2 teams don't have any interest in, or get back to watch my own team, at home with my season ticket, its no brainer.

And yes, fully aware that national league can produce some great racing, and wouldn't have minded as much, if the Panthers wasn't on in the evening.

But Peterborough have another match in the evening, so they won't be staying to watch it, so why should they pay for it? Maybe panthers fans should be let in for the normal admission price?

Sounds like an own goal from Rye house

Edited by baldyman
  • Like 2

But Peterborough have another match in the evening, so they won't be staying to watch it, so why should they pay for it? Maybe panthers fans should be let in for the normal admission price?

Sounds like an own goal from Rye house

Fair point, if Panthers fans show season tickets or something they would be allowed in for £16 I agree.

Can't blame the Peterborough fans for not wanting to pay for something they've no interest in. Will be a lot closer than the thrashing we handed out at the EOS, especially without Kasper at reserve.

49-44 to Rye, our reserves letting us down again IMO.

49-44 to Rye, our reserves letting us down again IMO.

Is be happy with a point if I were a Panthers fan.

Is Covatti still guesting given the rearrangement for the evening of the Witches meet at Boro?