British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Panthers89

Rye House Vs Peterborough Panthers 6/4/15 Lc

Is be happy with a point if I were a Panthers fan.

I'd be happy, considering our start to the season. But we do have riders who can ride Rye well, throw in Lambert being the wild card at 3, and Simon at reserve, may have a chance.

I'd be happy, considering our start to the season. But we do have riders who can ride Rye well, throw in Lambert being the wild card at 3, and Simon at reserve, may have a chance.

Any home win would do me, even by a point. It's Somerset & Ipswich who will be our challengers in this group. Can't see you making it after a couple of home defeats.

Any home win would do me, even by a point. It's Somerset & Ipswich who will be our challengers in this group. Can't see you making it after a couple of home defeats.

Agreed, unless we can win away at Rye/Somerset and Plymouth which wont happen, were just the spoilers now though.

Agreed, unless we can win away at Rye/Somerset and Plymouth which wont happen, were just the spoilers now though.

Can't see anyone beating Somerset at the OTA. Plymouth haven't really got going yet.

But Peterborough have another match in the evening, so they won't be staying to watch it, so why should they pay for it? Maybe panthers fans should be let in for the normal admission price?

Sounds like an own goal from Rye house

It's not an own goal. The fixture at Peterborough was only re-arranged this morning so there is still time for Len to offer a concession to visiting season ticket holders and it would make financial sense to do so.

Is Covatti still guesting given the rearrangement for the evening of the Witches meet at Boro?

I imagine so. The Rye fixture will finish by 4pm, possibly earlier. Plenty of time to get to Peterborough for the evening.

It's not an own goal. The fixture at Peterborough was only re-arranged this morning so there is still time for Len to offer a concession to visiting season ticket holders and it would make financial sense to do so.

I imagine so. The Rye fixture will finish by 4pm, possibly earlier. Plenty of time to get to Peterborough for the evening.

Here's hoping he does so Tocha, that's the part about Len anyway.

Here's hoping he does so Tocha, that's the part about Len anyway.

Rather than live in hope why not contact the the club to see if an agreement can be reached. I am guessing that the majority of Panthers' supporters who were planning to come in the afternoon won't now.:

info@ryehouserockets.co

I reckon the new promoter may have something to say about that!

Rather than live in hope why not contact the the club to see if an agreement can be reached. I am guessing that the majority of Panthers' supporters who were planning to come in the afternoon won't now.:

info@ryehouserockets.co

Thanks for Link, have emailed it and shall see.

but at present he is limited equipment wise and setting up for Rye a few hours before a trip to PBoro is not ideal.

Thanks for Link, have emailed it and shall see.

In the past Rye House have sometimes offered reduced admission for the second half. Can't see them allowing it for the entire meeting

but at present he is limited equipment wise and setting up for Rye a few hours before a trip to PBoro is not ideal.

I don't see why we don't use Robert Branford, he's part of our NL team and is riding in the second meeting anyway, saves money on travel... Does that not make more sense? Or is it just me?

Covatti is supposedly the best reserve trump card in the PL this year. Makes sense to book a guest up to Kasper's average as if we did use Branford and he performed poorly, potentially costing us meeting points, there'd be a lot of complaints aimed at the promotion. Personally I'm not a Covatti fan but if he's got his gating head on and his bikes can last the distance he may we do a decent job.

Covatti is supposedly the best reserve trump card in the PL this year. Makes sense to book a guest up to Kasper's average as if we did use Branford and he performed poorly, potentially costing us meeting points, there'd be a lot of complaints aimed at the promotion. Personally I'm not a Covatti fan but if he's got his gating head on and his bikes can last the distance he may we do a decent job.

So how will this go. Richard Lawson guesting for Peterborough was in imperious form for Lakeside yesterday scoring 14+ 1 maximum from the no. 5 berth. This included finishing ahead of GP superstar NKI on no less than three occasions. Nonetheless, I think Rye have enough to win even if the aforementioned rider finishes with 18.

So how will this go. Richard Lawson guesting for Peterborough was in imperious form for Lakeside yesterday scoring 14+ 1 maximum from the no. 5 berth. This included finishing ahead of GP superstar NKI on no less than three occasions. Nonetheless, I think Rye have enough to win even if the aforementioned rider finishes with 18.

and tonight he has scored 2 points from 2 rides, getting beat by Doolan and Jorgenson so far, every dog has his day.