British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
morganbike

Reserves In Ht 15

I've always thought you could run with them as long as they are in the top 3 scorers

Anyone know when this rule was changed.?? I was sure you can't run 6 or 7 in heat 15.

Are you thinking of the EL where you can't use your reserves.

PL (and I think NL) has always been top 3 scorers and top 3 in the averages as adz says.

Ellis Perks rode in heat 15 for Cradley vs Coventry last week but he was one of the three top scorers.

Anyone know when this rule was changed.?? I was sure you can't run 6 or 7 in heat 15.

for some reason this rule was altered in the rulebook last year and you can now nominate anyone regardless of average or scores on the night

for some reason this rule was altered in the rulebook last year and you can now nominate anyone regardless of average or scores on the night

Good. I like that. It's always seemed madness to me that a heatleader can score 000 but a second string who has an EF and a dodgy exclusion but has otherwise gone unbeaten could potentially not be allowed in heat 15!

Glad someone else has asked this as we were talking about the same thing as having dropped from elite to nl we werent sure!