British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Belle Vue V Coventry Mon 20th April

Sorry, but I have to say Bees by 4 points. I think their weak link will be kylmakorpi, but this will be balanced out by Garrity. Worrall will have to ride far better than he did for the Diamonds this week, to even get close to Garrity. Of course Jason will have to stay on his bike :wink:

Edited by lionheart

Really don't understand that choice of guest. Surely makes aces weaker in at least 3 heats than r\r?

Will be close,I think the Aces will scrape it by 4 points ,,

Wow what is your problem? If you don't like my posts then ignore them (there is a button where you can do so)

Sad that you always feel the need to be so abusive but luckily I don't take it to heart.

It's not very fair on the other posters though who want to post about the meeting on here so maybe that's what we should stick to

we can't ignore them they are nearly every other post .Do you ever have a rest from the forum?
  • Like 2

we can't ignore them they are nearly every other post .Do you ever have a rest from the forum?

School holidays are finished in Coventry from today (some tomorrow) so that should help.

• Like 1

Didnt realise I was causing any harm. I'm not on here insulting anybody, just commenting on the sport I love.

School holidays are finished in Coventry from today (some tomorrow) so that should help.

I'm way past school age, seems a distant memory 😄

Has it been confirmed if Stuart Robson is racing tonight?

Has it been confirmed if Stuart Robson is racing tonight?

Yes

I'm way past school age, seems a distant memory 😄

I know I was referring to your job 👍.

Yes

Good to see him back.

Edited by woz01

Really looking forward to this one.. I'd better get my skates on, finish my work, and jump in the car! Could be a close one..

• Like 1

Looking forward to seeing Robbo, always gives 100%.I think Josh G for Simon is about even. It's going to be a close match as will the return on Friday, providing we use Schlein and Howarth for Simon and Cookie.