British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
greyhoundp

Cradley Heathens V Eastbourne Eagles 22/4

Well he did get his a*se into gear Ritching very good replacement good starter, great equipment, and he scored 8 points there at number 3 last week 4 seconds so if he can build on that then i think eastbourne could do something! - looking forward to it!!

I think some of those wide undiscovered lines may be unearthed (unshaled) Wednesday with BWD who seems to go wide and Georgie coming from the back!

The wide lines at Perry Barr are very wide I think, nobody has ventured quite that far wide as yet but I'm sure some of the home guys (Cradley and Brum) will be getting to grips with it sooner rather than later

In for a close one on Wednesday I think, hopefully another Heathens victory of course but could go either way. Hope everyone gets through without harm

Hope injured riders r gona be ok but I think r/rand ritchings in the team makes them even stronger. Eastbourne favourites now.

I dont like saying it but you could well be correct, those who think The Heathens will win by 8 i think need to be realistic, I can see only one weak link in the Eagles team, and thats there No1 and Captain, he just doesnt do it away from home these days.

I dont underestimate my Team (The Heathens) but i am a realist, Yes we can win this, but we need everyone to be on TOP form, we have two weaknesses at the moment, the first is the young newcomers are proving to be inconsistant which is not unexpected from young riders, secondly and this is putting pressure on the rest of the Team is Nathan Greaves, i have a lot of time for Nathan but sometimes he is his own worst enemy by riding when not fully fit, currently he is not 100% fit and his scores are reflecting that, we badly need the real Nathan Greaves to show up on Wednesday, then Him, Cleggy, Matt, Ellis and Co can put some pressure on the young Eagles, but and this is what makes Eastbourne slight favourites, if ONE of those 4 riders has a poor night on Wednesday then i dont think the Heathens have the strength in depth to make up for it.

However i do think it will be a cracking meeting, with nails being bitten come heat 15.

A bigger threat is going to be Richard Andrews, He put the fastest time at Kent in the first meeting, maximum on sunday he seems settled at Eastbourne and thats why he is scoreing so well, a very dark horse in him as he is a bit of a starter, he is the biggest one to watch, BWD will get double figures, George will get double figures, Mason will get 7, Dugard 6 Richings 8 andrews 7 give or take a few points :lol: so 48 points for me so its going to be a close match and a good one i hope. Its been reported that Danny is due for an operation so lets raise some money for the poor guy. #eaglestowin #missingdannywarwick

Danny is one of the most genuine guy's in speedway and he could be out for a while so every penny helps, http://www.gofundme.com/se6p33g

Edited by catinthehat
  • Like 1

Don't worry, I have been there. Watching one of our many losses against Birmingham in the elite league!

Just maybe it will be different this time!

Just maybe it will be different this time!

Yes, because this time its Cradley Heathens you are riding against. :wink:

Yes, because this time its Cradley Heathens you are riding against. :wink:

Yes and that's another reason it's going to be different :rofl: I don't think anyone off our team has ridden this track before because Cradley wasn't at perry barr last year. Maybe Mason at a push might have?

Think this should be a good one.

Expect it to be a home win but a narrow one.

Well done to cradley and hard luck to Eastbourne, sounded a good match

Well done to cradley and hard luck to Eastbourne, sounded a good match

Having been to all Dudley/Cradley home meetings apart from the three at Perry Barr in 2010,and after finding the first two this year a tad dull(just my opinion)I wasn't particularly bothered at not being able to attend tonights....and I miss what appears to be a cracker.Typical.