British Speedway Forum
robert72

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

He certainly should in my opinion and I would have him with Cook, King and Worrall who all like the track. Lambert at reserve but it is tempting to put Lambert in the team. Tough one. What do you think screm?

No point in having Lambert as reserve as he only gets a ride should one of our four get injured and IMO he is to good to be sat in the pits all night, he must be in the team along with Woffinden, King and Cook.

Thanks for dragging this thread kicking and screaming back to its original subject, perhaps it might catch on.

Edited by screm
  • Like 2

Thanks for the support, keep popping in won't you..

No, i might pop in at 2000 posts. The stupidity of you lot is unbelievable..

:shock: People discussing speedway, on a speedway discussion forum! Whatever next!!

What's up Starry? Feeling left out cos there's no Poole connection to this thread?

No im sat here laughing at you lot, and know doubt Robert 72 is doing the same.. Childrens playground doesnt come close..

Edited by Starman2006

Btw - you never answered the question which is unlike you, do you know for a fact Darcy's onion and JL are one and the same?

Is that his latest attempt to deflect away from his welching on the bet I called? Are we all in it together? Everyone who thinks Robert72 is a liar?

Nice try, but you only have to click on a profile to see how long anyone has been here and any other names they've had. I've been 13 years with the same name.

Poor try at trying to change the subject, but it was me who called his bet that he could prove he was some (still unnamed) rival of world champions.

Sad old Robert72 has no intention of paying up on his lost bet. But at least we now know he's a fantasist, a liar, and dishonest.

• Like 1

See I think Nicki P is a good role model for young riders, he is probably the most professional rider in the modern era and looking back since Hans Nielsen.

You have a very unique opinion on this matter which differs from mine but each to their own.

I see Greg Hancock as the most professional rider in speedway and I know he would disagree with you along with most the speedway community but I do agree Hans Nielsen was.

Is that his latest attempt to deflect away from his welching on the bet I called? Are we all in it together? Everyone who thinks Robert72 is a liar?

Nice try, but you only have to click on a profile to see how long anyone has been here and any other names they've had. I've been 13 years with the same name.

Poor try at trying to change the subject, but it was me who called his bet that he could prove he was some (still unnamed) rival of world champions.

Sad old Robert72 has no intention of paying up on his lost bet. But at least we now know he's a fantasist, a liar, and dishonest.

And you lot are a load of idiots to keep posting..

The stupidity of you lot is unbelievable..

No im sat here laughing at you lot, and know doubt Robert 72 is doing the same..

Oh Starry, you are one confused little kipper. We're all ripping the wee-wee out of Robert72, just the same as we do when you say something really stupid.

I must say though, your title looks like being lost. Robert72 has said things far more stupid that your problem with Jerran Hart's release

He certainly should in my opinion and I would have him with Cook, King and Worrall who all like the track. Lambert at reserve but it is tempting to put Lambert in the team. Tough one. What do you think screm?

Wow! A post worth reading!

I'd have Lambert in the team, take Worrall out (unfortunately) and have either Adam Ellis or dare I say it, Jack Parkinson-Blackburn at reserve. I did. I said it.

• Like 2

Oh Starry, you are one confused little kipper. We're all ripping the wee-wee out of Robert72, just the same as we do when you say something really stupid.

I must say though, your title looks like being lost. Robert72 has said things far more stupid that your problem with Jerran Hart's release

Are you. personally i think he's ripping the wee out of you lot. You are the clowns that are responding.. Says a lot about you really..

Are you. personally i think he's ripping the wee out of you lot. You are the clowns that are responding.. Says a lot about you really..

Starry you're not really very good at working out when we're all taking the wee-wee are you? How long did it take you on the Jerran Hart thread? When do you think he will be released? Will they release Jerran Hart before Robert72 pays up on his lost bet?

Everyone who thinks Robert72 is a liar?

I don't know and I couldn't care if he was Bobby Davro or Bobby Ott to be honest but I would like to talk about the topic.

Noone is betting anything except hot air so can we settle down now.

• Like 1

Wow! A post worth reading!

I'd have Lambert in the team, take Worrall out (unfortunately) and have either Adam Ellis or dare I say it, Jack Parkinson-Blackburn at reserve. I did. I said it.

Jack Parkinson-Blackburn is an NL reserve. He isn't even old enough to ride in the Premier League, let alone the world cup!

Jack Parkinson-Blackburn is an NL reserve. He isn't even old enough to ride in the Premier League, let alone the world cup!

He's good enough, just not old enough. Which I hadn't actually thought of because that would make him too young for SWC too.

Surely our reserve for the SWC has to be Josh Bates.

I'd go for Bates at reserve and put Lambert in the main team along with Woffinden, King and probably Bomber over Cook.

• Like 1

So far Gavan and I have been accused of being the same person :rofl:

Now John Leslie and Darcy's Onion are being accused of being the same person :rofl::rofl:

Well I have one for you....

I reckon robert72 and starman are the same person as they're both as thick as pig sh!t, both post like a 10 year old, both make ridiculously stupid statements, both contradict themselves and both are not man enough to answer questions posted to them. Pretty conclusive I'd say :t:

• Like 1