British Speedway Forum
robert72

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

I called someone a troll and you rightfully replied. Case closed.

If I have set threads up just to inflame then you might have an opinion.

3-0 to Brum.

Likewise.

It's clear who the troll is, it's just he thinks it's anyone else but itself.

Comedy gold for all the wrong reasons.

Steve The Troll Brum King of The Trolls

You like the sound of you own voice do you ? Clearly you do.. :icon_smile_clown: I'l come back in 50 posts time, when your still feeding the troll.

Is he speaking to you or Steve the troll Brum as your both trolls.

I do agree with you that chris4gillian loves his own voice as not many listen to him.

4-0.

It's a whitewash.

No tacticals allowed, you would only stretch a troll thread out to 100 pages.

Guess it hurts to lose, bit like your fake speedway career.

Is he speaking to you or Steve the troll Brum as your both trolls.

I do agree with you that chris4gillian loves his own voice as not many listen to him.

Had a drink tonight Robert ?

Still waiting for an answer to my question by the way..

4-0.

It's a whitewash.

No tacticals allowed, you would only stretch a troll thread out to 100 pages.

Guess it hurts to lose, bit like your fake speedway career.

What proof have you got I had a fake speedway career ?

This is why I joined this Forum over 12 years ago. For the intelligent incisive interesting discussions. Disagreements, yes, but always carried out in a friendly respectful manner with a bit of light-hearted banter. No personal insults, no nasty comments. A nice friendly forum where people could express their views and opinions without fear of ridicule. Where you could engage in differences of opinion in an open friendly manner. Where all views were listened to respectfully, even if people didn't agree with them. Where we could engage in good open honest discussion in an adult manner with no name-calling and no attempts to belittle others who held different views.

Oh, hang on a minute........

• Like 3

Good grief... what proof have you got that you had a speedway career then ?

As it stands right now, you and me, or you and stevebrum have, at the moment, got the same speedway riding careers...ie none.

When you prove otherwise, that will change of course..

provide proof you have , it's easy to do. Over to you.

Good grief... what proof have you got that you had a speedway career then ?

As it stands right now, you and me, or you and stevebrum have, at the moment, got the same speedway riding careers...ie none.

When you prove otherwise, that will change of course..

Actually I have my own bike and was sliding at Stoke today! Happy to class myself as a pure amateur so at least one of us has declared their ability.

I too have lined up against world class riders in the amateur scene.

I certainly wouldn't big up my part tho unlike the pretend riding troll.

If you really want proof I was at Stoke today check my message on the Stoke Facebook page tonight!

some of us have the back up.

• Like 4

Actually I have my own bike and was sliding at Stoke today! Happy to class myself as a pure amateur so at least one of us has declared their ability.

If you really want proof I was at Stoke today check my message on the Stoke Facebook page tonight!

Happy to be corrected... so as it stands, more of a rider than Robert..

Robert, over to you..

This is why I joined this Forum over 12 years ago. For the intelligent incisive interesting discussions. Disagreements, yes, but always carried out in a friendly respectful manner with a bit of light-hearted banter. No personal insults, no nasty comments. A nice friendly forum where people could express their views and opinions without fear of ridicule. Where you could engage in differences of opinion in an open friendly manner. Where all views were listened to respectfully, even if people didn't agree with them. Where we could engage in good open honest discussion in an adult manner with no name-calling and no attempts to belittle others who held different views.

Oh, hang on a minute........

Sadly norbold for some to behave in the manner you dislike is part of their enjoyment of being part of this forum. I used to debate with them - which is what they wanted. Now I just read their Posts and make no response to them. :icon_smile_clown:

Edited by Guest

Sadly norbold for some to behave in the manner you dislike is part of their enjoyment of being part of this forum. I used to debate with them - which is what they wanted. Now I just read their Posts and make no response to them. :icon_smile_clown:

Maybe its time you and your old pal Norbold sod off this forum then and go and do something else with your spare, albeit precious remaining time left.

You really are a boring old goat, nobody likes you, why do you come

On this forum? Knobend

Next thing your be saying your quicker than me around loomer road hehe that would split my sides with laughter.

Is that a promise?

Next thing your be saying your quicker than me around loomer road hehe that would split my sides with laughter.

Are you suggesting SteveBrum is lying?

Edited by Wackie
  • Like 1

Maybe its time you and your old pal Norbold sod off this forum then and go and do something else with your spare, albeit precious remaining time left.

You really are a boring old goat, nobody likes you, why do you come

On this forum? Knobend

Is your reply not a classic form of bullying ? Think you should be ashamed of yourself and any decent mod should have you removed as bullies like you need removing.

• Like 2

Well as its stands, he is quicker than you..

Of course, i stand to be corrected.

• Like 2

Well as its stands, he is quicker than you..

Of course, i stand to be corrected.

I noticed that you avoided my last post about the bullying of posters