British Speedway Forum
robert72

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

A key word you used about your opinion is you Assume ? But in truth you don't really know like many others on here.

How about the riders not at the same level as tai who travel all over the uk riding yet hold down full time jobs,that is a lot tougher than what life is like for tai and he would agree.

Holder does more than tai and rides in the uk as does NKI and others each week but tai can't make it to one meeting.

Tai is full of excuses, the fact remains he let down the British fans,British speedway & himself.

NKI has even said he didnt want to ride in this country this year.. and i think Holder is about to do the same..

but then again neither of them can consistantly score points like Tai in the World arena

and he hasnt let himself down at all.. he rides for HIM he puts his life on the line and the money he does or doesnt earn is his to earn..

you are so full of it.. its blatantly obvious you know so little clutching at straws and any hope of trying to make a point its laughable..

TAI WASNT IN THE BRITISH FINAL NOR OFFERED A PLACE AS THE ISSUE WAS THE SEMI FINAL!!

You are quite literally the most foolish idiot i have had the pleasure of conversing with.

Do us all a favour and just leave either this thread or the forum or preferably both.

Your anti Tai stance rears its head on every thread you post on. Your very sad and very pathetic and simply a troll

Other people have opinions that i dont agree with but nobody is as thick as you are

I couldnt care less if you run to the mods people are sick of you on this thread and the drivel you post.

Failed speedway rider with a severe lack of intelligence[

You have a real aggressive problem and surprised you still get away with personal abusive posts.

I never failed as a rider because I did something you and many others could never do,so your the one who failed.

You have failed to comment on others who say the same as me,you are one who knows nothing,oops I forgot your a family friend of mark loram lol my sides hurt everytime I think of that comment by you,pure class

It's time you stopped your abusive comments as you look really stupid

Ha,ha!! Pot and kettle.

I suggest you go back to 'trying' to ride a speedway bike as your Tai trolling contributions to this thread (and the whole forum) makes you look the most stupid person on here and bearing in mind you have serious competition from starman to that title that is one hell of an achievement :rofl:

Edited by chris4gillian
  • Like 1

What has the El being a force have to do with a World Champion getting a speedway bike to a meeting .

Have you not got any idea? right Tai rides Poland/Sweden/ every week that is his living Bread/Butter for him that is his priority.Then the series with it,also in the past he has even done some European Championship meetings where does Britain fit in into a seven day week.Tai owes us the British public zilch in my opinion his career his life he makes the call. Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 2

Have you not got any idea? right Tai rides Poland/Sweden/ every week that is his living Bread/Butter for him that is his priority.Then the series with it,also in the past he has even done some European Championship meetings where does Britain fit in into a seven day week.Tai owes us the British public zilch in my opinion his career his life he makes the call.

waits for the know it all i know the top line information... Robert72...... he owes the british public his livelky hood.. like we got on the bike spent hours and hours riding/testing/travelling..

wait for the troll he is coming..

Ha,ha!! Pot and kettle.

I suggest you go back to 'trying' to ride a speedway bike as your Tai trolling contributions to this thread (and the whole forum) makes you look the most stupid person on here and bearing in mind you have serious competition from starman to that title that is one hell of an achievement :rofl:

You're so stupid that you even liked my post where I called you stupid robert72 :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edited by chris4gillian

Have you not got any idea? right Tai rides Poland/Sweden/ every week that is his living Bread/Butter for him that is his priority.Then the series with it,also in the past he has even done some European Championship meetings where does Britain fit in into a seven day week.Tai owes us the British public zilch in my opinion his career his life he makes the call.

Sweden & Poland are one day a week surely,if that's the case then that is two days out of seven, however maybe you should ask holder,johnson,Zagar,NKI,lingren,ect how they fit in the EL alongside Poland & Sweden oh and the GP but tai cannot fit in the British final.

Tai owes British speedway.

Sweden & Poland are one day a week surely,if that's the case then that is two days out of seven, however maybe you should ask holder,johnson,Zagar,NKI,lingren,ect how they fit in the EL alongside Poland & Sweden oh and the GP but tai cannot fit in the British final.

He does not owe England a carrot😀 Edited by Sidney the robin

Explain how he owes us anything.. ??? if anything we owe him for bringing a world champion back to the UK

Edited by Dazzafl

waits for the know it all i know the top line information... Robert72...... he owes the british public his livelky hood.. like we got on the bike spent hours and hours riding/testing/travelling..

wait for the troll he is coming..

"Dazzafl" if you get yourself a new job ,and leave your job now is that any different to Tai?again your decision your life it is so simple really.Going off the subject a silly example i know,did the public crucify Kevin Keegan when he left Liverpool a great club to sign for Hamburg i think not.

Holy s**t is one of the sadder members of this delightful forum still banging on about Tai and his decision to ride only in what has become known as our former members club the EU? Snore snore ******g snore

Edited by hagonshocker

I know exactly what goes on at the highest level and that's why I know tai could get bikes to Manchester.

erm i dont think you do. You still havent answered how the riders in the British Final get paid.......full of crap

The meaning of failed is like you never having the balls to try it.

I keep forgetting you know more than me as your uncle gave mark loram a few quid while you stood on the terraces watching because you were to scared to try it.

You really are a nobody and I guess that's why your so aggressive.

You are so uneducated. Failed does not mean not trying something t0sser. In that case im also a failed astronaut!!

A key word you used about your opinion is you Assume ? But in truth you don't really know like many others on here.

How about the riders not at the same level as tai who travel all over the uk riding yet hold down full time jobs,that is a lot tougher than what life is like for tai and he would agree.

Holder does more than tai and rides in the uk as does NKI and others each week but tai can't make it to one meeting.

Tai is full of excuses, the fact remains he let down the British fans,British speedway & himself.

pr1ck

Are attendences down because he doesnt ride here???

Was he missed at the British Final??

Im sure he listens to idiots like you that he has failed himself! 2 x world champ and a multi millionaire according to you! Im sure he would love an ex wobbler like you to tell him he has failed himself. Perhaps you can tell him how much you have achieved in life apart from being a t0sser on a forum

He owes British Speedway eff all

Now do everyone a favour and go crawl back into whatever hole you came from

"Dazzafl" if you get yourself a new job ,and leave your job now is that any different to Tai?again your decision your life it is so simple really.Going off the subject a silly example i know,did the public crucify Kevin Keegan when he left Liverpool a great club to sign for Hamburg i think not.

sorry i am struggling to see the point here.. and i dont do football so i dont get the football analergy

• Like 1

sorry i am struggling to see the point here.. and i dont do football so i dont get the football analergy

Keegan was a national hero left Liverpool for a different country/challenge he was never slated he was applauded when he came back to play.

Keegan was a national hero left Liverpool for a different country/challenge he was never slated he was applauded when he came back to play.

ahh ok... i think Tai will have a massive reception at Cardiff and any other fixture he attends in this country i also think when the racing schools get going i would think in the winter they will be massively attended..to see what i really do think will be a 3 time british world champion.

ahh ok... i think Tai will have a massive reception at Cardiff and any other fixture he attends in this country i also think when the racing schools get going i would think in the winter they will be massively attended..to see what i really do think will be a 3 time british world champion.

Why would tai do a Training school in Britain during the winter when he will be sunning it in austrailia again ?

tai owes British speedway as he would never of been where he is now without it and seems to have forgot that and the fans.