British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
blueherb777

Kent Kings V Cradley Heathens Nl 27/4

I stand by My estimate of 300, and speaking to a fellow Cradley fan, he agrees it looked around abouts that figure, but if 300 is described as a bumper crowd then so be it, but what should be of concern is the amount the crowd appears to have dropped off in just 2 years. I understand there will always be a dropping off after the 1st season at any Team, but when i went 2 years ago the Kent crowd was comparable with our own Cradley support, now there seems NO way with these numbers they could support anything above NL level Speedway.

However if the rumours are to be believed thats is whats going to happen from next season onwards.

What can I say.

300 is a massive underestimate.

I think perhaps you have no comprehension of how large the main grandstand is at CP...

What was the crowd then ?

Or I should say what roughly was the crowd ?

Was it way down on the Eastbourne meeting ?

With all your different hats on at the Club,you are bound to give the crowd size some sort of spin.

What can I say.

300 is a massive underestimate.

I think perhaps you have no comprehension of how large the main grandstand is at CP...

Then we have to agree to disagree, you stick with your ideas of Bumper and Massive, i will stick with what my eyes saw, which was more than half of the Grandstand empty, compared to 2 years ago when it was bursting at the seams, you work for Kent I am neutral, so you give me your estimate, and if you say 5/600 then your talents are wasted you should be working for one of the Political Parties with all the B******t propaganda that they come out with. :wink: .

I haven't commented for over year on here but I've never read such a crock of dogs doody I am happy to admit we have some of the biggest morons on the terraces but there was only about 10 fans there and none of the usual trouble makers amongst us but it still seems jackanory follows us yet again the only ones I saw this time were some Kent ones happy goading a 18 year old that at his age don't know much better between bends one and two so as to the cradley haters least tell the truth about our real morons !!!

Edited by heathhen1

What was the crowd then ?Or I should say what roughly was the crowd ?Was it way down on the Eastbourne meeting ?With all your different hats on at the Club,you are bound to give the crowd size some sort of spin.

the crowd was down on the eastbourne meeting, but a local derby on a dry bank holiday afternoon was always going to attract a decent turn out. The official crowd figure for the eastbourne v king's Lynn meeting a couple of weeks ago was a lot higher than I estimated on the day, what do I know!

the crowd was down on the eastbourne meeting, but a local derby on a dry bank holiday afternoon was always going to attract a decent turn out. The official crowd figure for the eastbourne v king's Lynn meeting a couple of weeks ago was a lot higher than I estimated on the day, what do I know!

I know the crowd was way down on the Eastbourne meeting ( I was there ) I just wanted some figures from someone supposedly in the know.

The silence is deafening.

10 minutes prior to start time I estimated 450. I think once it got underway it looked closer to 7 imo. Bearing in mind there are 2000 seats and a good couple of hundred choose to stand on the walkway between the upper and lower stand.

"Couzins had a nights to forget, poor to miss the 2 minutes in his first race and from my angle could have done better to avoid the fallen Sheppard."

How was it "poor to miss the 2 minutes in his first race"? Typical comment of a keyboard warrior who doesn't know any facts about what happened. Yes, we were all sitting in the pits refusing to race until we had finished our McDonalds. There was no way Jamie was going to make the two minutes as he had spilt ketchup over the what we thought was the winning ticket in the McDonalds monopoly game. We were all so exictied that I then filled up the tank with Vanilla milkshake and the bike wouldn't run!! Is that poor enough for you?

And as for your second comment, said by a true person who has probably never ridden a speedway bike before and it looks oh so easy from the stands doesn't it?

Edited by robolots