British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Coventry V Lakeside 4th May 2015

Troy Batchelor guests in place of AJ

Sarjeant and Boxall will face fitness tests before Monday.

Troy Batchelor guests in place of AJ

Sarjeant and Boxall will face fitness tests before Monday.

Can't see anything other than a home win, with or without help from our no1

• Like 1

Coventry will hit 60 at least. Could be very embarrassing for Lakeside, more than the usual embarrassment at the minute.

Batchelor should be an adequate guest for AJ. Expecting Bees to win by 10. Hans to score 8, Hopefully a decent crowd on a blistering hot Bank Holiday, (we can live in hope)

• Like 1

Coventry will hit 60 at least. Could be very embarrassing for Lakeside, more than the usual embarrassment at the minute.

Agree.

Sarjeant didn't get to test his fitness today at Glasgow as the meeting was rained off.

Hopefully he will be okay to race tomorrow.

Lakeside need to put up a show here. They are looking very vulnerable this year. Can see their season being over by the middle of August (again).

Is 2015 when the Lakeside story ends?

Lawson and Bech both scored 12 on their last visits to Brandon with Lakeside. Kennett knows the track well and Batchelor rides it very well.

Whilst I think this should be a home win (if all our riders are scoring), I don't think it's going to be the huge win some are predicting.

Think the Bee`s will win but it won`t be easy. It depends if Hans can get back on the winning trail again. Bee`s by eight.

• Like 1

Think the Bee`s will win but it won`t be easy. It depends if Hans can get back on the winning trail again. Bee`s by eight.

Really? I think Bees should win easily against a side that is currently struggling for a win at home (after tonking a Swindon Select side) and don't think they will do much around Brandon.

Really? I think Bees should win easily against a side that is currently struggling for a win at home (after tonking a Swindon Select side) and don't think they will do much around Brandon.

In theory you're right but Troy can be good for a few - not forgetting he's ridibg against a struggling Hans 3 times, Kennett knows how to get around Brandon, Bech scored a maximum last season, Lawson was unbeaten in his 4 rides last season until he was squeezed out in 15, Nilsson admitedly has never been great but he's so up and down you just never know. Ellis doesn't have a great Brandon record rither but he's a decent little rider so stupid to count him out. Depends if Boxall rides as he could have the beating of Sarj too.

50-40ish

Edited by SCB

Good practice for Troy prior to fri.

Good practice for Troy prior to fri.

I don't think Batchelor needs practice on our track, usually rides it well anyway. Anyway the track never seems to be the same two weeks running lol.

I don't think Batchelor needs practice on our track, usually rides it well anyway. Anyway the track never seems to be the same two weeks running lol.

Hope he goes well as he was not 100% last thurs.