British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Cliffeboy

Somerset V Berwick 15.5.15

At present it appears we are a rudderless ship there seems to be no motivation and sadly I think no fear factor I have in the past been a fierce critic of Peter Waite but he didn't suffer fools or carry passengers and that's what we've got. Backed up by a deluded centre green presenter who sometime has difficulty knowing who is in a race far less giving an unbiased account of what has happened. Sort it out Berwick its slipping away

I'll probably get into trouble for this, but I think it's already gone.

Enjoy it while you can :(

I'll probably get into trouble for this, but I think it's already gone.

Enjoy it while you can :(

Always NL, costs are cheeper & Liam Carr as No.1 - still great racing. Think Redcar should go the same way & if Glasgow get a training track, could get a second team

Always NL, costs are cheeper & Liam Carr as No.1 - still great racing. Think Redcar should go the same way & if Glasgow get a training track, could get a second team

Don't know, I think it is more of a case that (some of) the fans don't seem to want it.

Doubt NL would make any difference.

Why do your best to run something and constantly get knocked?

Backed up by a deluded centre green presenter who sometime has difficulty knowing who is in a race far less giving an unbiased account of what has happened.

its easy to get rid of the centre green presenter unfortunately he seems to have a hold on the promotion who seem unable to 'get rid'

Again I'm not going to turn this into a Dick Barrie debate, but I will echo what I have said previously. The man has an enormous wealth of speedway knowledge and I genuinely think he tries his best to entertain and have banter with the fans. Unfortunately, he, like speedway in general, has not moved on in a long time.

I think if you could harness his speedway knowledge with a younger presenter, who could have more interaction with the crowd, it would make for a better presentation.

Perhaps one of the young DJs on Radio Borders?

But like everything else, this would cost money, which is not exactly in abundance at the moment.

I'd rather chuck 15 quid down the street than give it to John Anderson so he can put out the garbage he does.

Dont know dont care, was just stating some facts.

Why do I need to have been there to form the opinion I came to? Is it only those who attend that are entitled to there views on riders?

think this post says all we need to know about you

• Like 3