British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gazza66

Rye House V Workington Comets 17-5-2015

Decent first half of the meeting before track dried out. Last bank holiday was much worse regarding dust. Pointless interval as not enough water was put down so had dried out again by heat 8/9.

Jackobsen is a real find and will be pushing for top of the league averages next season. Very much reminds of Sundstrom. A season of settling and learning the tracks and then talent will show through. Lykke is a different rider as well nowadays. A real trump card at reserve.

Still a feeling that this side is short of something to challenge at the top end of the league.

Decent first half of the meeting before track dried out. Last bank holiday was much worse regarding dust. Pointless interval as not enough water was put down so had dried out again by heat 8/9.

Jackobsen is a real find and will be pushing for top of the league averages next season. Very much reminds of Sundstrom. A season of settling and learning the tracks and then talent will show through. Lykke is a different rider as well nowadays. A real trump card at reserve.

Still a feeling that this side is short of something to challenge at the top end of the league.

Nikolaj definitely has a bit of Linus about him, if anything he's progressed a little more at the same stage... Will be a difficult decision next year with two 8+ average riders, that is if the Dane isn't sold off

Nikolaj definitely has a bit of Linus about him, if anything he's progressed a little more at the same stage... Will be a difficult decision next year with two 8+ average riders, that is if the Dane isn't sold off

No reason we couldn't accommodate both. Too soon to be thinking about next year though.

No reason we couldn't accommodate both. Too soon to be thinking about next year though

Never too early to plan for the future

Never too early to plan for the future

you maybe be in the Elite League next year Shadders!! :D

Hope not.

Who knows what state British speedway will be in next year

Strange that teams ride once a week and we never know what state there going to be in.me on the other hand go up the pub once a week and I always know the state I'm going to be in!!!!!!!!

Could someone who was at this meeting confirm from a programme (not from updates or other websites) who came first in heat 5 please? Workington's website and updates say Aspegren, but the SCB report and Rye's website say Mellgren.

Edited by June01

Could someone who was at this meeting confirm from a programme (not from updates or other websites) who came first in heat 5 please? Workington's website and updates say Aspegren, but the SCB report and Rye's website say Wethers.

My programme says Mellgren; Aspegren; Wethers; Crang Edited by Shads

My programme says Mellgren!!

And what does B4E's say? :P It was a KOC meeting, wasn't it?

Edit: yeah, I should've said Mellgren not Wethers.

Edited by June01

Looking after an unsettled 5 month old took me off programme duties :shock:

Rye House website scores tally with mine if that helps

Looking after an unsettled 5 month old took me off programme duties :shock:

Aww, he's a little sweetie, I don't blame you. :)

Rye House website scores tally with mine if that helps

Your programme and the official race card are good enough for me. Thanks. :)

Aww, he's a little sweetie, I don't blame you. :)

Your programme and the official race card are good enough for me. Thanks. :)

I usually mess the programme up when I'm also updating. My phone was knackered for Tweeting, so I could concentrate fully Edited by Shads